The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying eggs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
I am working on the multiplying egg routine with Fakini (3 eggs and a shell), I need advice on what to use to hold the eggs behind my jacket in order for me to retrieve it for the next production. Thanks.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Magicdoc88,

PM me your email address and I'll send you a photo of a very good holder, that you can make in about 5 minutes.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
Michael,
Thank you very much for the instruction.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
784 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Hi Michael,

Do you mind sharing the information with me as well?

I too am working on a ball routine. I am currently only using the sponge version of the multiplying balls but am scouting for a sillicone set. Fakini's seem to be the way to go so it may be a while before I have the budget. Smile

YH
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
mikeybionic
View Profile
New user
san francisco
31 Posts

Profile of mikeybionic
Fakini also makes a multiple ball holder that dispenses them one-at-a-time. however, its super expensive like everything fakini makes. you might want to contact them about using their holder with the eggs.
anyways, the standard wire holder is what I swear by . . . at least until I start making some serious money with my billiard ball routine.
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
Thanks Mikeybionic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying eggs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL