The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everybody (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fredlaw
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of fredlaw
Hi All
About twenty seven years ago I went to my first magic club in Parramatta, A suburb of Sydney Australia. The club was called Genniis and both me and my wife Beryl were made very welcome. Over the next few years we made good friends and had a great deal of fun, then we had to move back to the UK. After a few years there we returned to OZ but in Perth. I continued with my magic and even sold magic at the local market which sure taught me a lot about people. At one stage a magical convention held here in Perth allowed me to catch up with some friends from NSW by accident I was having a business meeting in the same hotel. Recently I have renewed my interest in Magic and I am now loking to join the Western Australia Magic Asscociation. I would love to hear from some of the club members of Genniis and the IBM Maurice Rooklyn Ring that may remember me. I am still in touch with Paul Duke who is living in France and visits every few years. They were great days with great conventions, I still have photos of me with Dai Vernon etc
Better stop now or I'll ramble for ever....lol ( only bit of text shortcut I know) cheers
Fred
Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
Welcome to the Café fred =D

-Matt
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Welcome back Fred Smile

Good to have you here.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
On Behalf of Precision Magic.... Welcome to the Café!
blackdeck
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
86 Posts

Profile of blackdeck
Welcome fred. Enjoy the Café
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Fred,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
fredlaw
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of fredlaw
Hey
Thanks everybody real nice to be made so welcome I hope I can contribute well and be part of this community
cheers
Fred
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
Absolutely fantastic to see another Aussie around the Café. Welcome!
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everybody (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL