The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Intro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kennycroes
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of kennycroes
Hi, folks. Kenny Croes here. I'm a ventriloquist that performs occasionally but builds vent figures obsessively. I have a blog site called "Vent Into The Mic" at http://ventintothemic.blogspot.com/ in case you're curious.

Though I make hard figures, I perform with a soft puppet dog named "Chester". He's a cute li'l fella, but like most pups, not very cooperative.

I also like to sing and play guitar, which was my occupation for a number of years. I now have a "regular job" managing a television station on the Oregon coast.

I've always enjoyed magic and magicians. I even partnered with a magician for a couple of seasons in San Francisco. We were street performers, primarily doing shows in The Cannery's center stage at Fisherman's Wharf. Lots of fun and stories to tell.

I'm pleased to have found the Magic Café and will stop by for a cup from time to time. Please feel free to email me. Thanks for your kind attention. - Kenny
Kenny Croes
kennycroes.com
RachelMilano
View Profile
New user
United States
83 Posts

Profile of RachelMilano
Welcome Kenny...hope you enjoy the site.
I'd much rather regret something I've done than something I was too afraid to do. Have a great day. Rachel.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
On behalf of Precision Magic... Welcome to the Café and Enjoy.
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Hi!!!
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hello Kenny ,welcome to the Café.
Angel
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Kenny:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Intro (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL