The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Phork (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Jay you have different version phork metal memory. I see your demo. because metal memory must be straigthen with ice cube or refigerator. and phork another if handle with only warm hand people see like visual fork bend and can bend straighten. And people can be examine. but diffrent with you is, fork metal memory phisicaly not natural fork. But phork phisicaly like natural fork. I love it.
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
This baby beats the Keren fork tenfold, period.

The way I would perform it is with a combination of Banacheck moves and then bring in Phork for close combat...

I think for what it is it should be priced higher to keep it away from the youtube brats and the curious.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
At this price the kiddies will not be running around with PHORK.
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-06-23 01:42, MagicMan1957 wrote:
At this price the kiddies will not be running around with PHORK.

There are a lot of rich kiddies nowadays Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Plus, penguin sells it for 335.99 after the 10% discount that's 305.99
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Hi Silvio,

Thanks for your interest and kind words. We have included a routine with the permission from Banachek and this adds even more value to the package, as Banachek is probably one of the best resources that we magicians have for metal bending.

Phork is worth every penny. You guys have no idea of the HUGE amount of research, investement, time, dedication and nights without sleeping (literally) that we have been through to create Phork.
We manufactured around 30 prototypes and constantly changed them and improved them until we got what you see today. I wanted everyone to get the best so we didn't rushed the release, it took us years. And because of all of this, I can say with confidence that once you test it you'll fall in love with it. It's very smooth and extremely easy to handle.

Again I recommend everyone interested to go to a magic shop and see it live as I am very confident with what you'll see.

I stand behind it 200%. If for any reason you are not happy with it, just email me and we will work on something.

all the best
Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your kindness. It's only a simple, unedited homemade demo video, but I guess that from the video you guys get the idea of how easy is to bend it. It's very very smooth.

I also have pictures of the Phork available for anyone interested.

Cheers
Risetti
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Risetti
Already placed my order. Iam waiting to receive it.
Allan Bright
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Allan Bright
Hi, if not too much. Does it needs some "fluid" just like for the Yves Doumergue Key bending, to get it into position or is it self-contained ? It is not that easy to get the spray where I am.
Thanks and if it was too much too ask, sorry!
Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Hi Allan,

Thanks for your question, and no problem at all. I can answer your question: You don't need to worry about being difficult to get "fluid" there, as in the Phork package you'll learn how to set up the unit without that. Remember, after the setup Phork will remain straight and it will only bend when touched. It can remain straight for hours and hours.
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Metal memory spoon, fork, key, wire can self contained. I think phork is self contained 2.
Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Hi Hendramagic,

Already replied above.

I would also like to thank for all the nice emails and PM's and comments that I've received about Phork.

Thank you all.
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-06-23 05:19, jayb wrote:
Hi Silvio,

Thanks for your interest and kind words. We have included a routine with the permission from Banachek and this adds even more value to the package, as Banachek is probably one of the best resources that we magicians have for metal bending.

Phork is worth every penny. You guys have no idea of the HUGE amount of research, investement, time, dedication and nights without sleeping (literally) that we have been through to create Phork.
We manufactured around 30 prototypes and constantly changed them and improved them until we got what you see today. I wanted everyone to get the best so we didn't rushed the release, it took us years. And because of all of this, I can say with confidence that once you test it you'll fall in love with it. It's very smooth and extremely easy to handle.

Again I recommend everyone interested to go to a magic shop and see it live as I am very confident with what you'll see.

I stand behind it 200%. If for any reason you are not happy with it, just email me and we will work on something.

all the best

You are very welcome Jay. We all have longed for a memory alloy that stays straight at room temperature and bends by touch. That's how this thing should have been designed and made in the first place. I wanted to include a clean fork bend in my TV demo and bought the Keren fork for 700 bucks.
When my confederate, dressed as a waiter, came along with the tray the darn thing was already bent. Plus, after three tries the freezing spray was empty. The very next day I sold the *** thing.

Very well done brother!

-and I really like your Water to Beer as well.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Hi Silvio,

Thanks for your kind words.

I know what you mean. Some years ago I went to a TV show with one of Yuvals forks, I had to take a cooling bag with two ice packs, and when I got there, I even had to ask the producers to place it on the fridge. As soon as I removed the fork from the ice packs, it started bending in seconds and it didn't looked natural, and realistic at all.

From that day on, I decided that I would develop something specially designed for workers. A fork that looks and feels like a real fork, and that remains straight at room temperature for hours and hours. This suits every performer.

With Phork you can also place it on the spectators outstretched palm and it will start to bend on a very visual way. In the instructional DVD we have also included some routines and ideas with contributions from Dee Christopher and Banachek. (thank you guys!)

If anyone has any questions, concerns, comments, ideas, suggestions, please feel free to ask, I'm always available to make sure everyone will be happy with their purchase.

All the Best
Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that we have a new trailer for Phork. It shows a much more open and smooth bending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u1FvbvoPho

enjoy.

Cheers
Risetti
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Risetti
Excellent bend.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
That looks really good.

Well done Jay.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Adam Keisner
View Profile
Veteran user
London
335 Posts

Profile of Adam Keisner
Is the re-set time any different to any of the other memory metal effects out there?
Jay Crowe
View Profile
Loyal user
Visual Artist
269 Posts

Profile of Jay Crowe
Thank you guys. Glad you enjoyed the new trailer.

Hi Adam, I already replied to your email.

Please feel free to ask any questions at all, I'm here to help.

Cheers
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of indomagic
How's the finishing of this fork ? Is it Silver chrom as regular fork ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Phork (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL