The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New here might as well start here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

allusions
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of allusions
Hi eveybody my name is Aaron been doing magic about 17 years and I'm now 27 I live in Tucson AZ. I do predominantly close up and am very comfortable with it but am now trying my hand at stage magic which is quiet a shock going from something you have mastered to somwthing you thought you knew a lot about but don't. I logged on here because I wanted help with some ideas and a freind suggested this place.

In fact right now I have a close up routine I'm getting ready to do at a 50's diner. The routine has a hustling spin on it (i.e. 3 card monte) and the character is a street smart bad boy in a leather jacket. My problem lies with the finale. I'm tring to use the radical dice routine by sol and tie it into a story about a illegal craps game and me catching a cheater cheating but not wanting to call him on it for fear of bodily harm but rather using my cheating skill to cheat the cheater. I'm just looking for some brainstorming at the moment.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
On behalf of Precision Magic... Welcome to the Café and Enjoy.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3620 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Aaron:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hi Aaron,
Welcome to the Café.
Angel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New here might as well start here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL