The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Unexpected but funny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
A magician reaching in to a container to pull out a hamster. The hamster bites the magician and he starts bleeding as he tries swinging the hamster off his hand as it would not let go.

It happened to me before.
alexander_may
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa
275 Posts

Profile of alexander_may
Well, this really happened to me years ago. My cousin & I were doing a show at an old-age home. The seats in the lounge were moved into a semi-circle, and we stood at the end doing our thing.

Halfway through, one old man, probably in his eighties, stood up, took his chair over to the TV and turned it on. Full volume of course. And what was on TV that he wanted to see so bad he'd give up an entertaining magic show?

Baywatch.

No kidding.
Hand-made realistic sponge production items now available through Murphy's dealers or at www.alexander-may.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Photius and Kyle perform a magic show as a contest to compete toward each other. Each 30 minute act is performed without one's seeing each other act. After each as finished they found out they did the exact same performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Unexpected but funny (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL