The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rex's Supernatural Man (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Has anyone seen the ad in Magic Magazine for Super Rex's Supernatural Man? And more importantly has anyone seen this first hand? I was looking to add Malloy's "The Lean" to my act but I talked to them today and they tell me I exceed the weight limit for this effect.
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Well so far I have learned that the price is $2,350 with $360 additional in shipping to Denver. Also heard from a reputable dealer that the quality was not the best from what he had heard of it, although he had not seen it first hand.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3561 Posts

Profile of takeachance
What exactly is it or does it do?
cheerz
DopeyDave
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of DopeyDave
Here is a link to Cyril's performance of the trick I think your talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tny6ke_Svw
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
With these effects I am realy worried about hiding the large thing. Is a carpet enough? Wouldn't it show underneath? Or are there some other things involved which I am not aware of? Maybe a patterned carpet?
Yours,

Ivan
Jeff007
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Jeff007
Any word on this yet? Anyone have it... reviews???
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Quote:
On 2008-06-25 00:26, KeirRoyale wrote:
Has anyone seen the ad in Magic Magazine for Super Rex's Supernatural Man? And more importantly has anyone seen this first hand? I was looking to add Malloy's "The Lean" to my act but I talked to them today and they tell me I exceed the weight limit for this effect.

I think is miss understanding about super rex. its not cyril do matrix levitation. super rex is metal bending package. I have this pacckage is good.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
They have super rex metal bending, then they always have super rex supernatural man. Supposedly you can not only do Cyril's matrix effect, but the lean effect as well. I sent them an email for more information but never got a reply.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
nnickerson
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of nnickerson
I'll probably be e-mailing them pretty soon also. Bryan is correct. You can apparently perform both of those effects.

But that's a lot of money to spend on something you don't know will work for you or not...

If I find out any more information on it, I'll pass it on to you guys.

Take care,

Nate
nnickerson.com
nate@nnickerson.com
myspace.com/magicnate
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Oh sorry I understand. I am wrong
supermonster
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of supermonster
Does Taiwanmagic ship to finland? And how much is shipping? What about the customs? Hope you understand, I'm not pro in english Smile
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Do not buy this. It doesn't work nearly as well as Cyrils but, more importantly, it is a copy of Cyril's trick without his permission.
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Im really dying to get this effect and have been searching for it for about 10 years...then I watched Cyril Takayama's video and I've been even dying more to get my hands on this version....Ive literlly been searching everyone that buys it on the internet....and cant find a version like Cyrils. I have emailed Taiwan magic more than once and didn't get any replies from them.

If anyone can guide me to where it is sold I would be really greatful if you can pm thanks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rex's Supernatural Man (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL