The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Graphic Design for Magicians! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Hey guys,

I recently started up a website with services to help magicians around the world gain a brand identity when it comes to selling themselves or their business. I have been doing graphic design for as long as I can remember having a computer and am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts (Design) at Curtin University of Technology Australia. If you ever need proffessional one to one service then "MMagic" is the place to go! Smile

You can check out all the details at:

http://www.mmagic.net

I look forward to working with some of you! Smile

Cheers guys,
Mason Roberts
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Two edits you might want to make:

1. Writing paper is "stationery", not "stationary".
2. "Singular stationery item" should probably be "Single stationery item"

Also, you are a graphic artist, so where are the website graphics? You need something to showcase your work.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1597 Posts

Profile of Futureal
What experience do you have in advertising, promotion and marketing?
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-06-25 08:26, ClintonMagus wrote:
Two edits you might want to make:

1. Writing paper is "stationery", not "stationary".
2. "Singular stationery item" should probably be "Single stationery item"

Also, you are a graphic artist, so where are the website graphics? You need something to showcase your work.

Thanks a lot for the inputs, I have updated the site to make the changes! Smile I have also put up some examples of my work, I hope its suited to everyones needs!

Cheers
Mason Roberts
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-06-27 20:33, Futureal wrote:
What experience do you have in advertising, promotion and marketing?

Well, s I said I am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts (Design) at Curtin University of Technology Australia.

Also I have just recently completed a 30 page plus, Corporate Identity Manual which deals with the company "Marco's Fussy Meats" (logo is on the website) here in Australia. These manual's deal with how the company is to use the logo created/page formatting (dimensions, proportions, things to do/not to do etc). It also deals with promotional media in which I created an ad campaign that would help to boost the business.

I hope that helps everyone!

Cheers guys
Mason Roberts
Stuart Hooper
View Profile
Special user
Mithrandir
759 Posts

Profile of Stuart Hooper
For the last month or so, Mason has been working on a logo and some other designs for me. Magic forums aren't normally where I would look for this kind of service, but when I saw some of his past work, I decided to give him a shot.

His experience was questioned here, and all I can say is that he carries himself professionally and delivers a polished product. I know, because I've spent thousands of dollars on graphic design in the past from well recommended designers, and am getting better work out of Mason.

He seems to have a healthy amount of original artistic inspiration, but isn't afraid to change his designs to fit a client's needs. Doesn't complain about any number of emails, or me changing my mind for no reason, and is prompt to send asked for revisions and updates.

My new logo is being printed on Owen's A.T.A. cases as we speak, and over the next few months, as I pick up steam, his advertising will be visible in national media here in Panama.

In case you haven't noticed, I highly recommend Mason's work!

Cheers,

Stuart
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Cheers for the kind words Stuart, they really mean a lot! I'm glad I've made some people happy with my work and hope to do so in the future! Smile

Cheers
Mason Roberts
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Mason, I would be interested in logo work and possibility a advertisement. send me a pm, iv been looking for a good artist for sometime
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Josh, I e-mailed you back! Smile
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
I just updated the website with the logo design I did for Stuart Hooper (above) and a reviews section! You can view the examples of my work (in particular Stuarts) in the Design section of my website!

http://www.mmagic.net

Cheers

Mason Smile
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
You still need to correct the spelling of "stationery".
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-09-13 16:02, ClintonMagus wrote:
You still need to correct the spelling of "stationery".

Oh... I fixed that before, it must have reverted back to the same mistake when I edited the flash file again, I'll change that! Cheers mate! Smile

Mason
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
All fixed Clinton! Cheers for the help! Smile

Mason
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
It's on the "Design" page...
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-09-14 06:58, ClintonMagus wrote:
It's on the "Design" page...

Arrgg, my bad... I'm pretty sure its all fixed now! Smile
BSutter
View Profile
Special user
Sitting on a pile of
582 Posts

Profile of BSutter
Singal Stationery should be Single Stationery, unless you intend to offer Signal Stationary, often used to attract attention during a disaster while remaining in the same location.
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-09-18 15:18, BSutter wrote:
Singal Stationery should be Single Stationery, unless you intend to offer Signal Stationary, often used to attract attention during a disaster while remaining in the same location.

Life saver mate, Cheers! Adobe Flash's spell check isn't as reliable as I thought! Sorry guys! Smile
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
Life saver mate, Cheers! Adobe Flash's spell check isn't as reliable as I thought! Sorry guys! Smile

That's because they aren't misspelled - only misused.
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Quote:
On 2008-09-19 07:49, ClintonMagus wrote:
Quote:

That's because they aren't misspelled - only misused.

I'm having mind spasms between uni work and this site! haha Bear with me guys! Smile
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
Hey guys,

I filmed myself from start to finish, the process of designing a logo and time lapsed the whole thing for your viewing pleasure! Smile

YouTube - Time Lapse Logo Design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uDnln3dp7E

FINAL: LogoSauce - Saniwares

The Logo:

The brief required me to design a logo for "Saniware" a company which specializes in sanitary wares and bathroom toilet fixtures.

It was essential for the logo to have a distinct logo mark. This mark must be modern, fresh, uncomplicated, bold, positive, and best of all elegant. It also must express modernism, design, high quality and eco-friendliness.

I hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
Mason Roberts

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Graphic Design for Magicians! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL