The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Turkey » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dr.No
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Dr.No
Hello to everyone,
I have been looking at this Cafe since my trainer Tora is writing here. He was always telling me to join this Cafe but my exams did not let it.

My name is Serhat Gumrukcu and I live in Izmir/Turkey. I am a medical student here. This is my third year in magic and I will be the successor of Tora as a Mentalist in Turkey. I've been using the name Dr.No for one month (I was using my daily name on stage) since this name has magically come up to Tora's mind (Thanks to him again) Smile

Meeting all of you made me so pleased. I know that I will enjoy my cup of coffee here...

Magically yours,
Dr.No
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Dr.No!!!
It was a very pleasing surprise to see you here. As my successor, the second mentalist in Turkey, you are in fact a little bit late to join here.

You will find lots of knowledge as well as many outstanding magical people here. I am 100% sure that you wiil be addicted to coffee and be a magical caffeine addict very soon.

As being a medical student, if you happen to find a cure for it please let us know (no hope) Smile

Welcome again to this wonderful, one of a kind Cafe and enjoy your stay here.
Also, I will see and talk to you in person soon. (Well done boy by taking my word to join here!!) Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
DUDE!

:wavey:

That's all I got.
Yakworld.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3182 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Welcome to you Dr. No!

You have a good teacher, and he has a good student - one who listens and does as he suggests!

It is a privilege to have you and him here, and others he brings also! We welcome you all and thank you for your contributions to the discussions.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Dr. No:

Welcome to the Cafe. This is an exciting place where there is much to learn. Enjoy your visits.

-Marty
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Dr. No.
You'll find out soon enough that Tora knows what he's talking about when he directed you here.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Glad to see we now have two Turkey mentalists here! Smile
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
What's up Doc?
It's great to have you as a new arrival, I hope we can be of help in your magical studies. I believe we now have three magicians from the great country of Turkey,
Yahoooooooooooooo!!! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
SloMo150
View Profile
Regular user
Speedway, Indiana
121 Posts

Profile of SloMo150
Welcome. It is nice to see so many people from around the world. It will be nice to get a different perspective
Smile
Hey wanna see me pull a rabbit from my hat, (lion appears). I gotta get a new Hat.
Merlyn of 8
View Profile
Regular user
Massachusetts U.S.A.
147 Posts

Profile of Merlyn of 8
Hello and welcome Dr NO,
I'm glad to see that you listened to Tora and found your way to the Magic Cafe, as Tora is a good teacher you must be a good student to follow his advice and join us here, I wish you a good journey into Magic, you have a good start with a teacher like Tora, enjoy!!
Enjoy your visits here and visit often!!!
Smile Smile Smile
Cheers,

Thomas Cleveland

"Life is a jurney,enjoy the jurney"
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4050 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Quote:
This is my third year in magic and I will be the successor of Tora as a Mentalist in Turkey.

Welcome Dr. No,

I can't believe that Turkey has only two mentalists!

(Guess where I'm taking my next vacation?)

Anyways, welcome to The Cafe!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2002-03-07 01:17, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
Glad to see we now have two Turkey mentalists here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm... that conjured quite the image in my mind...

Ahem... shouldn't that be more properly, "TurkISH mentalists"?

Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Philemon,
On behalf of me and my students, may I invite you for your next vacation? If not, We had organized a Magic Gala night here in Izmýr of Turkey last year. It was a great success. At the beginning we thought it would be a small friendly gala but we did not realize how much friends we got!!!
Wow.. we enjoyed too much and had even friends from Yugoslavia, Austria, Bulgaria and Russia. This year it will be bigger. Please let us know if you are interested in. We wiil pass more information on the subject.
(Sorry Doc! but I had to show Turkish hospitability but next time it will be your turn to invite friends)
Hope to hear from you soon.
:wavey: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4050 Posts

Quote:
On behalf of me and my students may I invite you for your next vacation? If not, We had organized a Magic Gala night here in Izmýr of Turkey last year.

Sounds like a lot of fun, however round trip tickets to Turkey currently run in the neighborhood of $1400 U.S., and since I'm currently in the process of buying a house, it doesn't look like a Turkish vacation is in my future right now. Smile

On the other hand, if you help me pick out the winning combination of numbers for the next Lottery drawing, I may change my tune... Smile

But do tell us more about the gala as it becomes known!
That Creepy Magician
Dr.No
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Dr.No
Hello,
Thanks very much for your kind messages. I knew that I would enjoy being here.
Thanks to everyone.
Dr.No

P.S. Dear Philemon, I would like to help you if you make me know more about the Lottery in your country. Smile
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4050 Posts

Quote:
Dear Philemon, I would like to help you if you make me know more about the Lottery in your country.

Ever read anything by Shirley Jackson?

No wait... wrong type of Lottery.

Here in Washington state we have "Lotto" where you have to pick the correct 6 numbers out of 49.

Recently the grand prize went up to $12 million.

Here's the official website:
http://www.wa.gov/lot/home.htm

I have no problem 'predicting' the numbers after the drawing is done... it's the
'before the drawing' that's been giving me trouble. Smile
That Creepy Magician
Tolga Ozuygur
View Profile
New user
Istanbul / Turkey
61 Posts

Profile of Tolga Ozuygur
Dr. NO
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome. I believe we have come to the right place to discuss magic. Nevertheless I will see you in person by next week and we may discuss, Tora you and I, how we can contribute to this Cafe.

Bye
Dr.No
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Dr.No
Thanks Dear Alakazaam and all!!
And dear Philemon, I liked you so much and I will try to pick the 6 numbers of 49 just for your sake. (I only say I will TRY) Smile Wait for the predictions for 17 March Saturday...
Dr.No
Dr.No
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Dr.No
Hello again,
I wanted to say that I can not write everyday because I am in the hospital nearly whole day and sometimes whole night.
But I know that being here is very very different from being anywhere else...
Yours sincerely,
Dr.No

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4050 Posts

Quote:
On 2002-03-09 13:25, Dr.No wrote:
And dear Philemon, I liked you so much and I will try to pick the 6 numbers of 49 just for your sake. (I only say I will TRY) Smile Wait for the predictions for 17 March Saturday...

I look forward to it! Smile

Quote:

On 2002-03-12 05:29, Dr.No wrote:
I wanted to say that I can not write everyday because I am in the hospital nearly whole day and sometimes whole night.

My positive thoughts toward your speedy recovery are being sent out to you.

May you get well soon!
That Creepy Magician
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
OO No!! Dear Philamon,
Dr. No is just fine he is not ill!!! Since he is a medical student he has his training in hospital. He will be a real Doc in the coming years. Smile For your information please.
P.S. I am very pleased by the co-operation of the mentalists here especially.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Turkey » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL