The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Elfrunner
View Profile
New user
Singapore
4 Posts

Profile of Elfrunner
I just bought a chop cup... I"m wondering what books or videos would be good to learn how to use the chop cup?
The sheet of instructions that came with my cup are very brief!! I've watched Michael Ammar's cup and balls videos - know there are some stuff that i can use from those video like wand penetrating cup etc , but i would like something specific for chop cup as well.. thanks
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
There are loads , no pun intended, of routines. My favouret is in Doug Brewer's The Unexpected Visitor. Some good ones in the second Magic Menue. (I haven't the first). Daryls Fooler Dooler dvds has a non-gimicked cup one.
Magic Bob, a scotish magician, produces Three final loads.
Just play round with the moves and make up your own after reading some of the above. You are right, lots of cup and ball moves can be used.
You will get dozens of other replys.
Eddie
Elfrunner
View Profile
New user
Singapore
4 Posts

Profile of Elfrunner
thanks, eddie Smile yes... i'd forgotten about the one from the fooler dooler videos...must go and view that again too Smile
Uli Weigel
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin, Germany
1477 Posts

Profile of Uli Weigel
An inexpensive and good source of information is 'The "How to" Book of the Chop Cup' by Merlyn T. Shute.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL