The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Losander Needs Our Help and Prayers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I just found this on the Genii forum and wasnt sure where to post it and this looks like the place however Im not sure many of our fellow Café brothers and sisters check out this forum. If someone knows how to get this noticed by more, feel free to move it.

Here it is

I Need Your Help. Our little baby "Ione" was born 6 days ago. Today we found out she needs a heart operation and our insurance is not going to pay for it. I am not writing you this to beg for money but if you need to buy something from my website now would be the time to help us out. Every Dollar counts and we really need all the support we can find right now! So if you feel like supporting this cause, go to my website and find your self some great magic and make this operation happen for us. http://www.losander.com

Even if you are a non magician, we just came out with a new dvd "Las Vegas Greatest Magicians" teaches you easy to learn magic. You can find it right here
or if you just want to donate some money for us please send it via pay pal to losander@mac.com or just keep us in your prayers. Thank you so much for your support.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
A thread has already been started on this topic. You can find it by clicking here:

Losander Thread
Coram Deo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Losander Needs Our Help and Prayers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL