The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » My Cups and Balls routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1469 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Mr. Howe,

Nice work Sir!

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Yin Howe, keep up the good work. You are getting better each time you show your video clip.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Very nice, Yin....

You really did a great job well done...

About the final load, you might want to alter your pocket's opening... I did the same for my suit.. so the traffic for in/out with final load will be smoother...

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
Great job Yin and a well polished routine.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Much better. Practice will make you even better, but the routine works. Try to relax as the routine progresses. You move around nervously a bit near the end. Get the ball into a better position before the spin, your left hand should remain still.

My comments on the first video no longer apply. The transitions between phases seemed fine. Great job taking advice. Thank you so much for reposting, it shows that you are serious about improving. Smile Smile Smile Smile
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
831 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Thanks to all. I credit much of the improvements, if any, to the advice obtained from the people here at the Café.
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » My Cups and Balls routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL