The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Philadelphia magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

morpheis91
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
155 Posts

Profile of morpheis91
As I am sure you have heard Irv Furman passed away las Winter. I worked with him at Hocus Pocus magic shop, I was his apprentice and I also designed his website shortly befor he passed away. his family left me the domain names for Phillymagic.com and phillymagicshop.com and phillymagicfactory.com right now. I am currently constructing a new website in which we plan on marketing effects for magicians from around the area and also having a forum for magicians in the area so that we can be kept up to date on magic events in the area and to provide another place to talk about magic. I also plan to put up magic resumes for local magicians under a link that reads "Hire A Magician". The fee Will be very minimal just to pay for the cost of the website. If there are any questions or if there is anyone who thinks that they could provide some introspect on the idea, or you just wanna help please let me know. Thank you all for being so great on the Café and appreciate any responses Smile
Wilberto Casillas
https://phillymagic.com/products/chapslick
Use code at checkout to save: 'cafeslick'
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Well Im not from Philly and you've probably got more knowlage to do with all this then me. But good luck!

Paul.
morpheis91
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
155 Posts

Profile of morpheis91
Where are you from?
Wilberto Casillas
https://phillymagic.com/products/chapslick
Use code at checkout to save: 'cafeslick'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Philadelphia magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL