The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fraidy Cat Quality (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
I made up a magnetic sheet for my Scaredy Cat Rabbit years ago. I think I read about the idea in M.U.M. Magazine. It seems like it was in an article by either David Ginn, Sammy Smith, or Steve Taylor. It could have been in the Komedy Kidshow Kolumn??? Anyway, it works great, and I have been hoping for years that someone would build a quality model and offer optional panels for different type shows. There are tons of possibilities.
Mister Mystery
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Some of the orgignals were made inCanada the ones with the metal insert are from canada and marked that way . I have 2 one canadianand one made by karl norman the other difference between the 2 is that the canadian one has a wooden door know and the other has a brass one. Both work very well Smile Gene would get a big kick out of the fact taht we are still talkingabout this effect so many years after it was released wouln't he?

Z
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
Anyone have one of FAB Magic's models and care to review?
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2008-07-17 02:01, Tod Torrent wrote:
Anyone have one of FAB Magic's models and care to review?

I am curious about that one too. I was unaware that they had a versatile model like that until I read this thread. However, when I went to their website I could find nothing about it. Am I missing something?
Mister Mystery
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Maybe they don't have it up due to the rights issue:)
Joe Zimmer

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2008-07-20 21:20, zimsalabim wrote:
Maybe they don't have it up due to the rights issue:)

It's up.....I was just looking in the wrong place.
Mister Mystery
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Where cause I could not find it either
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
AHA THERE IT IS
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
vincentmusician
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
141 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
I have a vintage one and have used the original as well. However, I was disappointed that the gimmicks on these things do not line up with the plaque. Why the manufacturer allows these to be made so sloppy is something I just do not understand. However, since you are just showing it for a couple of seconds, I have found that it flies by the spectators and have never had anyone comment on it. So I just carry on with the routine and get a good reaction out of it. Those that complain about not getting a wonderful round of applause and just quiet bewilderment at the end? Don't worry about it. This just means that it fooled the audience. That does not bother me. One of my favourites. Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fraidy Cat Quality (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL