The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Dances with ropes now has it all (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-08-06 00:14, Dynamike wrote:
I am pleased with Dances With The Rope. I purchased it last year.

What are you doing up this late? Dancing with ropes? Hope the lecture helped.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yes, you are right. I wanted to review Dances with Ropes after learning from your wonderful lecture. Seeing you in person inspired me to put more time into Dances with Ropes. Thank you, Ian.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ian, thanks for giving me the new updated one at the get together in Colon, MI.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The update is a great bonus. The original was a real deal.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Don't forget, if you guys have a club or shop, I have a complete lecture and workshop on this and my other rope effects available. About 2 hrs of moves and techniques. From Sept 8 thru oct 8th, I can come to your area (without having to have other lectures near-bye). As little as three days notice. This coming month ONLY!!
Great fundraiser for your club as well, and it can be on a non-meeting night. All you need is any location and as few as 20 attendees.
Otherwise, I will be available all year as well.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Just passed the 500 sales mark on Dances with Ropes. Sold 218 so far thru Murphys magic, and over 300 thru my own site and Caf� members.
Thanks for your support on this.

Very popular in the UK.
just type in Dances with ropes on any browser for video and info.
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Great job Ian!
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Love it Ian!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Although it is a popular choice, it will remain to be seen if it lasts the test of time. Many effects I re-issued recently have surpassed the rope effect volume. ie: my diminishing sponge ball is pushing 300 in 3 weeks, and Coin balloon-acy will hit the market with a new DVD in a few weeks and I expect it to have smokin sales.
I make every single item I sell, with the exception of "A little slice of hand" which is in production now after a 20 year hiatus.
The best seller I ever had was "dependelite" match pull, with over 30,000 pieces sold since 1977. That sold 15,000 the first year.
It never made me rich, it only sold for $2 and I sold it to jobbers as low as China could make it. (30 years later it still only sells for $3 2/$5.
I have several new items coming soon.

Coming soon:
linking ropes DVD $10
Ring and spring mini dvd $5
coin balloon-acy DVD (with extras) $20
Pen prediction effects $10 each.
Haunted Deck DVD
Ball and Tube DVD
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Ian- Think "downloads" fellow...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I have and sell about six downloads. I have them for over 5 years now.
Haunted Deck: book of revelations $10
Coin Balloon-acy $10.
Professor Ian's Nightmare- $10 (over 200 downloads from Café alone).
Diminishing sponge ball $10
Plus most of my DVD's have downloads for european buyers who want the items fast, or if files on a DVD are corrupt

Thanks Mandarin- I have been ahead of that curve before it was fashionable.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I just viewed the sample vid clip of Ians shrinking sponge ball, on the Murphys site. Very clean, clear, and impressive. You want something magical? You'll want this

Kotah
leondo
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
759 Posts

Profile of leondo
The service and quality of what I received from Ian was outstanding.
Your accolades, Ian, are well earned! Keep up the good work.
Ted L
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
What happend to Ian..?
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
He passed away unfortunately.
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
What a loss, of Ian. I only wish I could have known him. He contributed so much to magic.
He must have been a great pal, the kind of guy who helped make magic a fun wonderful interactive
fellowship. Getting dances with ropes.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I got Dances with Ropes. This is a must buy. He does not only think out of the box, he destroys the box and thinks without the box. hehe.
He is something else. Rope magic sometimes seems like most of it is just variations of the same routines.

Ian really helps you to think creatively. This is a must have for those who want to make something really happen in their rope magic.
Very creative. Just his tip on the change bag handling helps to elevate things you can do with it to the magical status.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Dances with ropes now has it all (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL