We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mindblasters ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi folks,

Although I haven't really finish digging the materials yet, I would say the collections of the materials are top notch, practical and entertaining...

There are mixtures of bizzare magick also which I LOVE so much the storyline and there are other materials await you in there...

Guys, don't miss this ebook which I believed Peter had compiled one of the finest collection of the materials in this ebook..

As soon as I complete reading everything, I will share and submit my detail reviews in this section.

Best,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2855 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
This is a downright steal! It rightfully should be a best seller because no matter where your interest lies in the realm of mental magic and mentalism there are going to be several high quality effects available to you in the book. And at this price there is simply no reason not to own it, be exposed to some brilliant thinking and have it on hand as a resource and reference.
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Just a note from my post above, David Penn responded and I now have the e-book.
It looks fantastic.
-Woodfield
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
On 2008-07-23 22:27, Bill Cushman wrote:
This is a downright steal! It rightfully should be a best seller because no matter where your interest lies in the realm of mental magic and mentalism there are going to be several high quality effects available to you in the book. And at this price there is simply no reason not to own it, be exposed to some brilliant thinking and have it on hand as a resource and reference.

I 100% agree. First class.

GH
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
Quote:
On 2008-07-03 18:04, Zerububle wrote:
Well it wont be James Brown's!!

says who bubble?
TedLashley
View Profile
Regular user
El Campo, TX
197 Posts

Profile of TedLashley
I'm interested in a general break-down of the types of effects in this e-book.

How many are card effects? How many used coins or bills? Newspapers or magazines? How many can be done on stage or club/parlor as opposed to close-up?

Any help will be appreciated!

TED
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Ted,

This book is a BARGAIN!

Go to Marc Pauls web page and you'll find a breakdown there.http://www.marcpaul.com/products.php

Great book.

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I got this and loved it so much that I highlighted it in my newsletter this month. I cant believe the massively low price. Even though I am very happy with the card mentalism section of my act right now, there are some great close up pieces that I have already started showing people as random acts of...mind reading. Its absolutely one of the better books this year.

Hope everyone is well,
Ken
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Just don't miss out the bizzare magick section... Truly astounding presentation as well as those mentalism stuffs... It's truly a real "TREAT" and get this ebook now if you still haven't secure a copy.... Truly excellent and solid materials...

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
TedLashley
View Profile
Regular user
El Campo, TX
197 Posts

Profile of TedLashley
Gerry:

Thanks for that link. Incredible list of effects!

TED
knibby
View Profile
New user
Liverpool, England
52 Posts

Profile of knibby
Just purchased this e-book yesterday and I have yet to read through it all. However, I have to agree with everyone when I say that it is full of practical routines from some of the best minds in mentalism and mental magic. The price is a complete steal.

Also, I have to agree that Andrew Brown's clairvoyant card is a perfect use for the cut deeper force.
Thanks.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Wow, picked this up yesterday.. what a bargain.
I will be using at least three or four ideas from this book.
The best ebook I have purchased in a long time.

Thank you Peter for making this happen.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Mystification
There is a LOT of material in this e-book. However, I really havent found any real gems for me yet.

Im still happy with the purchase. Great material.
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I bye it and at the site it says...
The book will be emailed to you immediately after your details have been received following your purchase via the paypal link below.

I ahve been waiting now for 2 days.... `??????????? is it a joke
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
If you did not receive it, you should discuss it with the seller. It might have been sent and ended up in your spam folder, it could be too large for your email service, or there could be another reason you did not receive it. Making a post such as yours could possibly do damage to the reputation of an honorable seller due to fault other than his own.

Tony Iacoviello
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Trixy - Who did you buy it from?

After I bought mine I was taken to a payloadz link and downloaded it straight away.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I got it from this site

http://www.davidpenn.co.uk/tommy.htm
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi Trixy

I have emailed you at the email address in your profile.

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
480 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
I just wanted say how pleased I am with the content in “Mindblasters.” There are many Gems in this e-book and fortunately for those who get it, they are not hidden gems… they abound!

When you get to tap into the creative efforts of the many talented people Peter Duffie has in this e-book, you are virtually guaranteed to find many strong effects and ideas that you can use regardless of your personal performance style.

My thanks to all who made their excellent contributions available, and to Peter for putting it in such a great and easy to use format .

And… I am in total agreement with the post by Andi Peters… Andrew Brown's effect “The Clairvoyant Card” has a brilliant construction.
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
Raymond Singson
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Raymond Singson
I'm looking forward to reading this.

I also placed an order from David Penn's website earlier today. I'd like to ask if this was supposed to be an (instant) download? If so, I never got a link with the electronic receipt. I'm still waiting on its delivery to my inbox.

Someone get at me. Much appreciated.

Ray.

[EDIT: I just now read some of the posts above to find that others had similar troubles. I'll get in touch with the seller to notify him of the issue in case he's unaware of it. Hopefully it can get settled.]
“The purpose of art is to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers.” -- James Arthur Baldwin

raymond.singson@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mindblasters ebook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL