The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Pete Biro's Chop Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
I don't know how many of you received the Genii Magazine of August, 2007. But Pete Biro has placed an excellent piece of magic called Chop Glass, is a Chop Cup practically impromptu that achieves with common objects that we find in a hotel room (glass wrapped in paper), two dollar bills, a Paper Clip and a Pk. Recently I was in a hotel and I take the chance to venturing with the Chop Glass, the success was great and I obtained with this piece of magic 2 weeks of work in the restaurant of the hotel, WITHOUT LOOKING FOR IT. Im thinking hard in the final load, but my way of finishing it not was ending with a Lemon or big ball,I do a Glass thru the table thanks to the paper that covers the glass, plays outstanding. If you has the magazine, take your time in reading and practicing this routine that well the time that you take in learn it!
I owe one to you Pete!!!
Thanks,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1794 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Why not produce a unique final load and then as the kicker do the glass through the table - or just vanish the glass?

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Terry:
You are right, but in that moment (VERY IMPROMPTU) I don't have any ball,lemon etc (I foun the Pk in a alarm clock) and I finished with the glass through the table...but I agree first the load and then the vanish of the glass are a real killer!
Thanks,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Glad to hear SOMEBODY reads the magazine. Check the July 14 issue of AUTOWEEK to see my day job work.

BTW.. OUT OF TOWN 'TIL MON NIGHT.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Quote:
On 2008-07-02 23:23, Terry Holley wrote:
Why not produce a unique final load and then as the kicker do the glass through the table - or just vanish the glass?

That's a really good idea! All yer left with at the end is the load. Nice!
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1814 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Contrast and compare: Biro's Chop Glass vs. Sam Burland's One Cup & Ball Routine
Bally Hoo and Hullabaloo
one for me and none for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Pete Biro's Chop Glass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL