The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Flying with a suitcase table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carducci
View Profile
Special user
Denver
539 Posts

Profile of Carducci
Anyone here ever do much flying with a suitcase table?

I was thinking it was time to upgrade my table for something a little more portable. I was looking at Joe Lefler's Suitcase table and I was wondering how well the casters hold up to the baggage handlers?

Thanks!
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I have had a joe lefler's suitcase table for 4 years and never had any problems. in my opinion the table is well made and will handle plenty of use. the casters on mine seem to be working fine after all this time. I have never flown with a suitcase table.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24252 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Give Joe a call and see what kind of returns he has had on these and/or if there is some kind of special way to treat them so the casters don't get messed up by the luggage breakers at the airport.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I use the "10-Second Table" from Charvet Magic. I've flown with it twice now and am real happy with it!

-Bryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Flying with a suitcase table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL