The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magician from Philadelphia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernoulli
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Bernoulli
Hello everyone. I'm Bernard from Philadelphia. My primary interest is close-up card magic. I'm currently an undergraduate Digital Media major and have been attempting to continue practicing despite having a relatively busy schedule. I've heard nothing but great things about Magic Café and I hope to soon realize the Magic Café's full potential. I'm glad to be here and look forward to becoming a part of this community.
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
724 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hey Bernard, Welcome !. You've heard right, this is a great place to learn and share thoughts about Magic. I myself, am fairly new here, but so far everyone's been great to chat with.
Bob.
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Bernard, Welcome to the caef.
Angel
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of BCS
Benard... Welcome to The Magic Café. I have had more fun here than any Magic Club meeting. There are a lot of good people here that are willing to share.
Take care,
Bruce
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Hello and a great big welcome from the Café!! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any direction.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magician from Philadelphia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL