The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Magician Joke (Not the parrot on cruise ship one...) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nathanallen
View Profile
Special user
Des Moines, Iowa, USA
522 Posts

Profile of nathanallen
LOL.

A man and his family walks into a talent agent's office and says "We're a family act. Give us two minutes of your time..."

(I think that's about as far as I can go with this one, without being banned from the Café)
Nathan Allen, The Maniac of Magic
www.maniacofmagic.com

To buy a prop is nothing.
To write a good routine is something.
To really entertain an audience is everything.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Hehehehehe oh man. You KNOW you have hit the big time when people actually start creating jokes based n your magical attire. Nice one George. Me and my RJOM applaude you sir. lol

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Kyle comes walking down the street wearing the RJOM with a pig under his right arm, a cop sees this and says "Did you buy that?" The pig answers "yup"
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Am I now the target for really bad magician jokes? lol
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

Kyle in the RJOM and dynamike go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.
The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.
As they're driving home they're really depressed. Kyle turns to Dynamike and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"
Then Dynamike says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Photius, don't mean to disappoint you, but you spelled your name wrong. You put my name instead.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

What's the difference between Kyle in the RJOM and a carp?...
One is a bottom feeding scum and the other is a fish.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Well, get to work and start swimming. I'm sure will find a lot of rotten bait in the RJOM.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

Did you hear there are no more cold drinks in Philly.

Kyle lost the recepie for ice.
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Quote:
On 2008-07-15 09:08, nathanallen wrote:
LOL.

A man and his family walks into a talent agent's office and says "We're a family act. Give us two minutes of your time..."

(I think that's about as far as I can go with this one, without being banned from the Café)

You crack me up
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Quote:
On 2008-07-15 09:08, nathanallen wrote:
LOL.

lol nice one! I actually believe I saw that act live. "Kyle and Kids" was the name?
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I wouldn't touch that red jacket with a barge pole after what they did to it.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

Kyle, Photius, and Dynamike go out hunting. Photius goes out and in a bit comes back with a 30 point buck. "How did you get it?" Kyle asked. "Well I went out followed its tracks, then boom boom, I bagged the deer." Photius replied.

Then Dynamike went out and in a bit came back with a huge grizzly bear. "How did you get it?" Kyle asked. "Well I went out, followed its tracks, then boom boom, I bagged the bear." dynamike said.

So Kyle puts on the RJOM and with gun in hand takes off. After a couple of hours he crawls back to camp, bloody, badly beaten and bruised, his gun crushed, the RJOM in shreds. "What happened?" Photius and Dynamike asked.

Kyle says, "Well like you guys said, I went out and followed the tracks, then this train came down them and boom boom!"
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Why is a magician so much like a deck of playing cards?

Because you need a heart to love him, a diamond to marry him, a club to SMASH HIS FRICKIN HEAD IN, and a spade to bury the bas*ard...

-- Topher
Mike Ching
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu, Hawaii
192 Posts

Profile of Mike Ching
Did you hear about MAJIK MADERA, worlds' greatest Hunter/Magician? He could track anything just from it's prints.

One day he came across tracks he could not identify. He followed them all day, all night, through the meadow and into a deep, deep cave. Suddenly, he realized what kind of tracks they were, but it was too late.

And the train ran over him.

(Told this to KARRELL FOXX once who looked whistfully into space for a second before declaring: "I like it, it's Visual!") We miss you Karrell.
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Mike,

Did you here the one about the magicians at Jeff McBride's workshop in Las Vegas? They stayed out of the topless bars, but went broke buying cheap magic supplies at Wal-Mart...

Hope you are doing well.

Dave
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Mike Ching
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu, Hawaii
192 Posts

Profile of Mike Ching
DAVE!!

Yeah we sure wasted our lives staying out of those bars. *(at least if our wives read this we'll still be alive).

Good thing OTHER magicians supported those girls for us or where would the Vegas economy be?

PS; Great Eugene Berger impression. Yea, how ironic we went to Vegas and went broke at WALMART.

Be Well, thanks

Mike
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
One day Photius found a Jeannie in a bottle. The Jeannie promised him 1 wish of anything he wanted. Photius said, "I want you to make me a road leading to Gay Blackstone." The Jeannie told him that is kinda hard, pick something different. Photius next said, "Make me a professional, intelligent and skillful magician like Dynamike. The Jeannie said, "Well, how do you want that road to Gay Blackstone, paved or cement?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Magician Joke (Not the parrot on cruise ship one...) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL