The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » You are what you is. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T. Sebastian
View Profile
Loyal user
Ozark Mountains, USA
223 Posts

Profile of T. Sebastian
Greetings Café,

I grew up as the weird, heavy-metal, son of the local undertaker,in a small farming community in rural Arkansas. Take that however you like, so long as you know it's true.
After High School I wasted a year in college the spent ten years playing in rock bands, writing and recording music, and having a nervous breakdown every two years because keeping a band working is a huge pain in the butt.
So, five years ago I gave it up and spent a lot of time with my wife and son.
Then, in early 2006 I stumbled upon a book called "Mind Reading Card Tricks" and just bought it on impulse.
I learned some of the tricks in it and found that performing them came very naturally. (ten years of rock will cure your nerves for good)
I got hooked straight-away and have spent nearly every day since working to develop some actual skill(someday ... maybe).
I've been working on card manipulations quite a bit.
I'm also really into spoon bending and other PK type effects.
In September of 2007 I started busking every weekend at the local Farmer's Market.
(hundreds of people every week)
Some people still look at me weird when I'm out there but I think I'm representing magic pretty well.
I'm also just starting to do local festivals and events and whatnot.
So that's me.
I hope you guys don't kick me out.
So sorry I soiled your precious eyes.
Aleister Killerby
View Profile
New user
Sunny Australia
56 Posts

Profile of Aleister Killerby
Sounds like you'll fit in well...

I'm also fairly new here, but I thought I'd greet you anyway.

If you like spoon bending check out the Liquid Metal DVD. That was what I first used to learn metal bending, and the actual effect is far better than any other metal bending routine I've come across.

So welcome to the Café, and enjoy your stay, I know I have.

P.S.
I'm sure they won't kick you out.

Aleister
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Regardless of your background or how people make you feel OUT THERE you'll be made to feel welcome IN HERE. You should have nothing to worry about. Welcome T. Sebastian, enjoy yourself...

james
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hi T. ,welcome to the Café.It's kind of like Hotel California, you can check out anytime but you can never leave.
Angel
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Hello and a great big welcome from the Café!! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any direction.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » You are what you is. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL