The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Tragic Royalty Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Has anybody seen these? I think they are kind of neat just trying to figure out what to do with them now. http://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Tragic-Roy......sim_sg_5
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I have several of these. The faces are very unique. They remind me a bit of Edward Gorey's work. The finish is not at all smooth, so they do not fan well, but the artwork makes up for that (depending on what you intend to use them for). They also glow under a black light, but I haven't yet found a use for that particular feature. A nice novelty item, nonetheless.
Bernoulli
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Bernoulli
I saw these as well. I think the feature that they glow under a black light would be pretty cool at my fraternity house. We typically have black lights going on at parties so the cards really show up quite well.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
I recently got hold of a deck of these and like the design a lot. Very "Tim Burton" in my opinion. They have a nice feel, but as previously stated, they don't fan that well. I think I will use them for 'spookier' effects such as the Haunted Deck using l**ps.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Yeah they are pretty neat. I bought a handful of decks a while back. I also thought Tim Burton when I saw them! The finish is a little rough like has been mentioned.
sleightofand
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
188 Posts

Profile of sleightofand
I have these too, DO NOT bring them to a venue which is dark, VERY hard to see the faces etc in dim light.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Tragic Royalty Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL