The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1-Coin by Nabil Murday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
Is there any update regarding this project?
animation
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of animation
Nope just pipe dreams!!
mancstar1
View Profile
New user
Manchester
11 Posts

Profile of mancstar1
Have you started filming yet nabil? If not could you at least give us date
Mind Melter
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
179 Posts

Profile of Mind Melter
It's really has been a very long time...

I don't think this project will see ever see the day of completion... Smile
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
It's been almost 2 years?
~Joe
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Nabil - just film two minutes per day, my man, and you'll be ready for the final edit in six weeks. "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time..." Come on, brother - you can do it!
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Sorry I haven't been checking this thread. And again, sorry it's taking so darn long. Maxfield, thanks for the encouragement.

I am indeed taking my time to put it out there, as I've already mentioned. It will be out, rest assured of that. When it does come out, I hope it benefits many performers in a significant way.

Every single one of my preorder customers who have asked for refunds got a full refund within 24 hours no questions asked. And every single time they email me with questions, I respond right away. Those customers who have decided to wait have been told many times that they have a standing offer to get a full refund at any time, including AFTER they get the DVD if they don't feel it was worth the crazy long wait. On top of that, I stopped taking any orders once it became clear that it wouldn't be done for awhile.
Harald
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Harald
I ordered it in spring 2008, got my money back immedeately after asking for it in November 2008 but I still hope that the project will be finished one day. I am accepting bets who will be first. Lee Asher with PULP FRICTION or Nabil with 1-COIN.
Harald
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Or George R. R. Martin with Dance with Dragons. Smile
mancstar1
View Profile
New user
Manchester
11 Posts

Profile of mancstar1
Cant you atleast tell us when your going to start it. Offering us a refund isn't good enough really. I didn't just loan you the money to get it back 2 years later. It sounds to me like now you've had our money your not interested
Remy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Remy
Ping?

Still looking forward to this...
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
What a shambles....
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Once again, sorry I haven't been checking this thread and that it has taken so long. I haven't been checking the Magic Café. If you ordered from me and want to get in touch, please use my email address. I ALWAYS respond within 24 hours of every email. By the way, my refund offer still, as always, stands for those pre-order customers that are left: if you want a refund at any time, including AFTER receiving the DVD (if for any reason you don't like it or don't feel it was worth the wait) I will refund you 100%. Every single person who has asked for one has received a full refund within 24 hours (right way when I see the email). If you made an order, and don't like waiting, or feel upset/discouraged at all in the process, I ask you to just drop me an email asking for a refund at this time.

Regarding the actually progress, it IS my top priority right now. I plan to finish filming in 4 weeks and ship to the replicator in 6.
Remy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Remy
Thanks Nabil, I'm going to stay the course with my per-order...

-Remy
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Thanks, Nabil. Looking forward to this.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Harald
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Harald
I can confirm everything Nabil said about refunding. I got the refund more than a year ago from him immediately after asking for it after waiting more than 9 months for the delivery. I am still looking forward to the DVD, but will order it not before anybody has confirmed that he has received it.
Harald
Remy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Remy
"Regarding the actually progress, it IS my top priority right now. I plan to finish filming in 4 weeks and ship to the replicator in 6."

Sweet, Nabil, are you replicating? If not, do you have another update? Smile

Thanks,
-Remy
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Harald,

Thanks for confirming what I have stated, which is that I have a 100% record of giving full refunds to anyone who asks, each time within 24 hours. My record when it comes to getting this project finished, well that's another story obviously. So sorry for the long waits.

Remy,
I'm sorry to say it's not at the replication stage yet. But I am working on it!
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
AS 2010 is coming to a close. Will 2011 finally bring us 1-Coin?
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
The Jennings book too.lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1-Coin by Nabil Murday (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL