The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mental Index by Bill Cushman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Contribution sent!

Bill's idea is absolutely marvelous and I wish him all the best with this release. It's a keeper!

-Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Brilliant non-linear outside of the box thinking. Bill is correct: You definitiely will be asking yourself you you didn't think of this yourself. A great effect. 2+2 definitley does equal (The) Four(ce).

Way to go, Bill!

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2008-09-06 23:49, Turk wrote:
Brilliant non-linear outside of the box thinking. Bill is correct: You definitiely will be asking yourself you you didn't think of this yourself. A great effect. 2+2 definitley does equal (The) Four(ce).

Way to go, Bill!

Mike

Yes Greg and Mike, 2+2 does equal 4. Considering the equation 2+2 is not part of the e-book your addition skills are noted but not needed Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1961 Posts

Profile of Lior
Doing effects with all the audience is something that many mentalists/magicians miss.
Bill gives you something very strong to do with all your audience.
I am using it in every show.
Thanks Bill

Lior
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
What is "The Fource?"
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
This is getting wonderfully out of hand! Jerome's contribution is 7 pages of sheer brilliance. Thanks you so much for sharing something so special.

Greg, Mike, Lior, you guys are making me blush. Lior I'm so happy to read you have already incorporated The Fource into your shows! I want video!

I need a moment to breathe here but just to let you all in on even more that has transpired, Greg had already sent me a typically "Arsenian" contribution but I didin't know it. I somehow missed the email several days back.

More great news! Our own Bev has reached out a hand to prevent me from drowning in all of this! He has given me some typically "Mooreish" contributions that just rock. More on this later but Bev you are a life saver. I'll never regret tricking you into becoming a well known, published mentalist!

This thread is pretty ironic. First it was unintentionally misnamed "Mental Index" not "Mind Index," by a very well intending Christopher Taylor. Then I'm threatened by Dr. Spektor so I have to release news of "secret" plans for The Fource. And the rest you can read yourself above!

Elliot, in that long post where I first mentioned The Fource, I explained I couldn't quite yet release more info on an open forum. I did say I might be able to provide a bit more info via PM or email so check your email. Smile

Somewhere today or tomorrow, I'll make an important announcement about unleashing The Fource. It may be time to give it its own thread!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks. That is very clever.

I have sent in my pre-pre-order, as it is so rare to find something I will use.
I am already formulating plans to try “Fource” with billet presentations along the lines of Test of Power Revisited & The Pusillanimous Billet Read. At my next opportunity, I may even try it with the Q&8 sequence, sans gag. I just need to do some work on patter and presentation. The possibilities are very exciting.

I can’t wait to see the cool stuff that will be in the full book.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Sheesh, that wasn't a threat - being in a Mi-go Brian Cylinder is akin to immortality and cosmic travel across the voids of space... it was a bribe!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Bill,

Thank you for the kind words!

I'm honored to hear my contribution is well received and of use in your next release and offering to the mentalism community. After reading, 'The Fource' I knew this little gem I've been holding so closely was definitely meant for you and I'm happy beyond words to share and contribute it to 'The Fource.'

Your piece is marvelous, will be of tremendous use and make a lot of people very happy. I feel blessed to be involved here and more so, to have access to this type of material and great thinking. As I said before this is JUST my type of thing and I WILL continue using this piece (and already have with great success) all thanks to you!

Best,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
I've had a sneak peek at an early draft of "Fource", including some of the contributions. As I told Bill, the depth of the material that is emerging, with this simple concept at the heart, is wonderful; it shows how powerful "simple" can be. When this comes out it is going to make a big splash.

Well done Bill!

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
What a day! Psi-Card, an Outlaw Effects/Dr. Bill Production, hit the boards today and The Fource is soon to follow. Ads for both should be up on the Outlaw website by tomorrow.

The banner for Psi-Card is already up on Penny For Your Thoughts and The Fource banner should be making its appearance on this forum (replacing the banner for Mind Index) any time now.

I guess it is truly time for The Fource to have its own thread!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Since it was spoken of in this thread:

Okay, I spoke with Bill and asked his permission to do this. I have two other ideas using the Fource that never made it into the book so for those that own it you can PM and I'll send them to you.
Of course, I'll need proof you own The Fource so you can tell me what the idea is based on and I'll know you have it.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mental Index by Bill Cushman (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL