The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Bill Cushman's new book: Highly Recommended! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2259 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
I see that this ebook has been going unrecognized for the mentalism gem that it is. You can see the review here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&0

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Christopher:

It has not gone unnoticed.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=159&33

But more notice is always welcome. Smile
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Yeah, it's good stuff.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2084 Posts

Profile of gabelson
"Mind Index" is a gem. I can't remember another book from which I learned so many great routines. Dr. Bill's various organic justifications for the CT are brilliant, and set the groundwork for powerful routines. Cushman goes into detail on what he calls the "cognitive shift", which I cannot explain here, but which is priceless information for any mentalist. Whether you are beginning your career or are already a veteran mentalist, Cushman's ideas will inspire you.
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
I love Bill's thinking, but why does it have to be an e-book ? Smile Now I'll have to consider putting my spectacularly old-fashioned aversion to those things aside Smile
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
I have this Mind Index,.......to bad I havent got time to Digest this.....Still busy with Paul Brook's Alchemist Tools.....but upon one quick one time Reading....it has some Presentations potentials
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
This is just such a gem of a book. How does Dr. Bill keep maintaining such high quality releases and standards? I am just in awe at the clarity of his ideas and the clarity in which he puts pen to paper. Way to go, Bill. Another nice job.--and so soon after Mirabill.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Extraordinary work, Bill! I'm especially enamored with the Seven Deadly Sins. Little Egypt (yes, a real person) has graciously gifted me with Zingg quartet refresher, an appropriate accompaniment to practice what you so creatively present in your Mind Index! Thank you, Doctah, for this invaluable resource.

--Tom
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks so much everyone! Your words here, PMs and emails mean a lot to me.

I want to take another opportunity to thank Millard Longman for his support and generosity without which Mind Index (and for that matter Mirabill) might never have come to be. Things I have learned from him permeate all my own work.

Also, Millard's collaboration on School Dazed and allowing me to reprint the original AN instructions was wonderful in and of itself. But to then surprise me with the video of him teaching the basic AN handling touched me beyond words. The video is short, sweet, useful AND a piece of our history.

Thank you so much Millard. You are an inspiration and a true friend.
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
I received this book like weeks ago and bill was so nice to include mw with his journey of making this ebook... Before this book was out, I got the raw copy of it and I cant believe why nobody think of it before, well maybe we were to bussy to think of a new idea till we forgot that there were a treasure need go be digg! Some idea were born perfect that is not need to be improof... But some are just waiting for someone like bill to make the old great idea much better. Its a great book, its supposed to be secret and not for sale bill!
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Bill Cushman's new book: Highly Recommended! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL