The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Reduced price IBM/SAM convention registrations(2) for sale plus Galt Hotel Registration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
155 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
I posted this earlier. no takers , so I am reducing the price, let's see if someone grabs it
2 registrations for $700.00 total. the convention registrant numbers are 67 & 68, so the reserved seats should be excellent.

It is with a heavy heart I have decided I cannot attend the IBM/SAM convention this summer

So I have 2 registrations for sale, at this time I will only entertain selling them as a package. I have confirmed with Registration Chairman John Apperson that I can transfer my registrations to another party. Currently to register for the convention, the cost is $595.00 per person. The registration will close at 2000 people, and is nearly sold out.

This sale will also include the reservations for a room at Galt Hotel (the convention headquarters, which is now sold out). Room reservations are for an Executive Suite, 2 people, non smoking, 2 Queen beds at a rate of $124.00 a night. If you have more than 2 people in the room, they may charge more, I don't know. Reservations are for 7 nights beginning 7-20-08, checking out morning of 7-27-08. I have confirmed with Galt Hotel, that I can switch the reservations to another name, all I have to do is give them your name, then you call in with your credit card info. Payment for your room will of course be betweeen you and the hotel, they have not charged me a deposit, so the total bill for hotel, will be your responsibility. Of course if you don't want to stay at the Galt House, you are not committed to this reservation, I can just transfer it to someone else, that I have promised to do, if someone does not need it with the registration.

contact me, if interested at Magicalpro@aol.com

I will sell my registrations for $350.00 each, for a total of $700.00.

Kurt Flickner
100 Miramont Ct
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
916-939-5305

I have just verified with the hotel, that I can transfer the reservations. I have taken thier name at the reservations desk, so these 2 reservations are still available, with the above mentioned hotel deal.

I wish I could go, but I had heart surgery last month, and the bills are starting to come in, and frankly it would be financially irresponsible for me to go now.
Kurt "Lee Curtis the Magical Wizard" Flickner
Magic Estate Sale
http://www.MagicEstateSale.com
Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
155 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
REDUCED to: registrations for $295.00 each plus $25.00 transfer fee, for a total of $640.00
Magic Estate Sale
Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
155 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
SOLD
Thank you
Magic Estate Sale
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Reduced price IBM/SAM convention registrations(2) for sale plus Galt Hotel Registration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL