The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Fantasma Releases Digital Downloads: Shoot Ogawa, Eric Decamps, Levent and More! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elibosnick
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of elibosnick
Hey Folks!
Well at long last Fantasma has released our Downloads Series. If you haven't checked it out yet. Go to Fantasmamagic.net see what we've got. These videos are the exclusive property of Fantasma and have some of the best unpublished material you can find. Everything from Eric Decamps and his amazing card work, to Shoot Ogawa's coin work. Even the amazing Levent doing some of his fantastic rope magic with his personal endings. This is a must have for any magician. And now for our release we are offering a special coupon code to get 2.99 off of each purchase. That means you can use these downloads today for just ten dollars! The code is VIP07 and as an added bonus if you are planning on buying more than one (believe me you'll want to!) if you do the purchases separately you can get the discount each time! These downloads are some of the best magic video I've seen in years. Everyone from David Roth to Simon Lovell contributed. So check it out and get your 2.99 discount with the code VIP07. You'll thank me!

http://www.fantasmamagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Fantasma Releases Digital Downloads: Shoot Ogawa, Eric Decamps, Levent and More! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL