The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromtu Terror by Mike Powers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

georgecoolla
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of georgecoolla
I read and tried the trick in the book of "Power Plays", I love it, it is simple and amazing. I'm just wondering for anyone who has done this trick, do you guys have problem with the first punch? I have problem punching the first hole because I'm too weak to pucnh all X cards together....That's the only part I have problem with, any thoughts on this? I have some thoughts that I want to discuss with, but I don't wanna expose the method right here, so can someone PM me if you have some thoughts on this?
Steveblackwell
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Steveblackwell
I'm a fan of moving hole tricks. I always had interest in this but never got around to buying it. I think it was because there were a few different ones and I didn't know which one to get Terror, Terror II, Impromptu Terror, or whatever each one was. I'll have to look into the book you mentioned.
I am sure you could find a bigger hole puncher that will make it easier.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromtu Terror by Mike Powers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL