The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Jersey! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
Johnathan Townsend has a lot more than
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
Hello everyone,

My name is Uriel Nashofer, I am 17 years old and I live in Elizabeth, New Jersey.

I have been seriously involved (and loving) magic for about 3 years now. My favorite genre is close-up (cards, coins, cups), but I do kids shows from time to time.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here!
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of BCS
Uriel,

Welcome... I know where Elizabeth is, I am originally from Cherry Hill (but that was a long time ago). There used to be many brick and mortar magic shops throughout NJ. I made my parents drive all over to get to them.

Good luck and have fun here,
Bruce
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
There are?! I have been looking all over for them! Do you by any chance remember where some were?
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of BCS
Uriel,
Sorry if I got your hopes up... this was 35 years ago. You should take a trip to NY and visit Tannen’s or to Boston and see Hank Lee. Be warned, each are big shops and you might go into overload. Though I must say there are some good on line stores that offer great service. Price isn't everything; strive to develop a relationship with a dealer. Search TMC and you will discover what dealers are best. Always buy books; you will learn to appreciate them throughout the years and save a lot of money in the long run.
Thanks,
Bruce
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
I have only bought things online so far.

And don't worry about me buying books, I learned that lesson long ago. Books are my brothers, while DVDs are only friends...
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Uriel, welcome to the Café/
Angel
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
464 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Uriel, Glad to see you found your way here to the Café. Enjoy your visits here. There are great people here, willing to help you out.

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Welcome to the Café Uriel!
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
Thanks everyone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Jersey! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL