The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Flip Video Camera- Adding Video To A Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

todd75
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of todd75
I recently bought a Flip Video camera for capturing parts of my show and client testimonials. The problem I have is that it only seems to work with YouTube, etc. I don't want YouTube vidoes on my site. Is there an easy site that anyone knows of that will worl well with the Flip Video camera???
MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
530 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
I put videos on my son’s blog at blogspot.com from my flip. I would think any site that can host a video would do this. The video is an mpeg if I remember correctly.
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1603 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Todd,

How is the vid quality of your Flip? Can you take still pics as well?
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
If you visit their website I beleive it is http://www.theflip.com there is supposedly a way that you can get your video on dvd but theres hardly any stores supporting the flip most stores I've seen are just selling the flip. if you want a few accessories for the flip try amazon.com or k-mart these are the only places ive seen that have them. another thing I don't like is its not ac powered just dc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Flip Video Camera- Adding Video To A Website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL