The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Hypnolive by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4459 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
http://www.alanrorrison.com/New%20site/Hypnolive.html

Ok guys, it is out! http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&21

This has been fooling some top Magicians online for a little while now after Alan shared it with a select few a while ago, luckily, I was one of them. It is absolutely brilliant, and no one who doesn't have it will be able to explain how it is done. Simply amazing are the words I would use for it.

What you get for a bargain price of £9.95, is a programme created by Alan, which comes with unique IDs so the programme can't be shared, and if someone does find a way to share, can be traced. You also get an 8 page manuscript, detailing not only the programme, but the script that works best for the effect, and also how to routine it.

The people that have seen this already, by the time of me writing this, I know have already ordered due to being so baffled, that shows for me how strong it is.

If you want something different to perform online to your friends or other Magicians, Hypnolive is for you, and I really mean it, at £9.95 is a bargain. Is this the best online trick ever created? In my opinion, from what I have seen, yes! I feel proud to have had the pleasure to be one of the first performers of this, and had I not seen it performed first, would be a little hesitant in thinking the ad was perhaps missing something...but it really isn't! This can be performed all around the world, from one country to another etc, there aren't much tricks that can be performed from one country to another, so Mr Rorrison, if I was wearing a hat, I would currently be tipping it to you!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Could you do this effect in French ?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
If you wanted to do it in french then yes
T.G Kenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia
243 Posts

Profile of T.G Kenny
Hey Alan! I've sent you the money! I can't wait for it! Please send it to me as soon as possible!!! Thanks!

After reading it and trying it, I will write a detailed review. Smile

Kenny
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

I am not going to read the description of the effect just yet. I really would like someone to do this on me first. Its an unfortunate downside of enjoying magic that we purchase effects and never actually experience them for ourselves. Which is why I became interested in our art in the first place - the feeling of wonder/astonishment etc.. that we and/or spectators get when these things are performed for us. I really miss that.

Heres hoping someone will oblige.

Regards to all.

Matt

P.S Nearly forgot... I will of course be buying this, I like Alans stuff/thinking.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Hey...

I just had to get this after experiencing it for myself, and I absolutely love it.
Very clever, I think this has to be one of the funnest pieces ive purchased in some time... well fun for me, bizarre for the participant.

I love that the spectator will actually experience something for themselves, and it's not just divining which object is where, or what card they are looking at etc... they will actually have something happen that will be only for them, and that they'll not soon forget.

I had no hesitations in purchasing this as I had experienced it's effectiveness first hand, and I have no hesitations in recommending... a brilliant piece... not just an effect, but an experience.

PS: magicmerlz... ive PM'd you.
T.G Kenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia
243 Posts

Profile of T.G Kenny
I haven't got the copy yet, but can anyone perform this to me? I would love to experience it by myself! Please anyone! Smile

\Kenny
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Tg Kenny and magicmerlz. Feel free to add me on msn and ill do it for you when I ge thome tongiht. Im off out just now but add me and ill do it for you persoanly. My msn address is alanrorrisondottk@hotmail.co.uk
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1996 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey Alan,
May I add you on MSN too?
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Yes you may. And thank you for asking.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
737 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I did add you too if you don't mind and I'd be glad if you could do it or me too please, although I'm french
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
308 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
I am going to assume this is the same thing that you could accomplish all on your own, but the program does it faster for you? Its an interesting premise for what is actually happening. If you do this manually, you could do this for any mail service, its not just limited to MSN. I guess its baffling if you don't know anything about computers or logging in...?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Marvin. you know what they say about assuming....I am sorry but comments like this from people who do not have are gettign anoying.
AdrianKeller
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of AdrianKeller
Can this be adapted to other instant messengers? because I never use msn ...
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
308 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Alan, I have purchased many of your other effects, and have been very happy with them. That being said, I investigated.

To verify my hunch, I have purchased the effect from you. This is a blatant ripoff of a popular free program that is actually referenced in the other thread on page two. The simple fact that you even refer to the other program in your instructions makes this even funnier. I already had this program on my pc, and its virus free. Its obvious its mostly a copy of the the actual program. Functionally, its identical. This is the kind of thing that should have been written up for a cute routine in "inner thoughts". At a minimum, it should be sold as an idea/routine for the use of the free program/concept for a lot less. But instead, you make it sound like its some incredible new concept you came up with. To clarify, my thoughts are spot on about doing this manually. Alan even mentions this fact in the instructions when he stumbled upon this magical phenomenon, he did it manually. Then spent two years developing it...? Guess you were learning to code in that time. Weird, msn account freezer has been around since at least 2004. You mention in the instructions it was 2005 when this idea struck you.

I can certainly appreciate someone creating a new routine around an old idea. But, the routine is yours, the program and concept is not. I would have rather seen you release an effect that was truthful about the fact that you created a great routine around an old idea, versus claiming that it was independently conceived and developed over many years by you. Of course, that's just the software engineer in me talking.

By the way, will we be receiving updates of your program for protocol changes to MSN?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Yet again martin I am sorry you feel this way. the routine is strong and the mothod was developed on my own wings. I would offer a refund but you have the full routine as paid for and as developed by myself

The full history of other applications is somthing I will not include as I have no part in them. I have a part in my own effect which no one else in magic has done and ill stick by this. yet again. I am sorry you feel this way but many others feel it is worth the asking price that you queationed and many more said it should be higher as any updates if at all needed wil be supplied. Now yet again I have answered all your questions directly and been openly honest with them all. Ill consider the matter closed

Alan
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Quote:
On 2008-07-17 15:47, Christopher Williams wrote:

This has been fooling some top Magicians online for a little while now after Alan shared it with a select few a while ago, luckily, I was one of them. It is absolutely brilliant, and no one who doesn't have it will be able to explain how it is done. Simply amazing are the words I would use for it.

What you get for a bargain price of £9.95, is a programme created by Alan, which comes with unique IDs so the programme can't be shared, and if someone does find a way to share, can be traced. You also get an 8 page manuscript, detailing not only the programme, but the script that works best for the effect, and also how to routine it.

The people that have seen this already, by the time of me writing this, I know have already ordered due to being so baffled, that shows for me how strong it is.

If you want something different to perform online to your friends or other Magicians, Hypnolive is for you, and I really mean it, at £9.95 is a bargain. Is this the best online trick ever created? In my opinion, from what I have seen, yes! I feel proud to have had the pleasure to be one of the first performers of this, and had I not seen it performed first, would be a little hesitant in thinking the ad was perhaps missing something...but it really isn't! This can be performed all around the world, from one country to another etc, there aren't much tricks that can be performed from one country to another, so Mr Rorrison, if I was wearing a hat, I would currently be tipping it to you!

So bearing in mind that this seems to be a universally free piece of software that has been around since 2004 there are a couple of key questions:

Again we have top magicians being fooled by the simplest of ploys : are they all morons ?

If I use the freely available software and tell somebody that I have hypnotised them to forget their password am I stealing Alan's years of hard work ?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The softwear in question has not been aorund since 2oo4. Other variants on what I have has been around. Most have viruses and the few that don't, Do not have a limit to coincied legaly with windows live. But it would be up to you I guess
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4459 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2008-07-21 15:18, Gilgamesh_The_Librarian wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-07-17 15:47, Christopher Williams wrote:

So bearing in mind that this seems to be a universally free piece of software that has been around since 2004 there are a couple of key questions:

Again we have top magicians being fooled by the simplest of ploys : are they all morons ?

If I use the freely available software and tell somebody that I have hypnotised them to forget their password am I stealing Alan's years of hard work ?

It seems like there is a debate on the software...well, sorry, I personally had never seen it or heard of it, so I was fooled. I showed over 30 people in the time I had it before it was released, over half of them were Magicians, including some big names, and they had no idea...my friends who aren't Magicians, again, no idea. So it all depends how much you search or look up this type of software. I never sat around thinking 'How can I block someones account...', and so try searching it to find it, so I never knew it existed...and it seems the people I have shown didn't either...not to mention that a lot more people than me have had this and been performing it, and been fooling people...so it is like the Who wants to be a Millionaire quote...it is only easy if you know the answer. So, although some people know of the software, not everyone does. I am not saying anyone is wrong, but I am stating a fact
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Lumas
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
202 Posts

Profile of Lumas
I still think this will fool people, but as soon as I read this, I figured it had to be some computer program. Keep in mind that I know absolutely nothing about computers or computer programs. All I did was a simple google search based on what the effect does and I found my answer immediately.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Hypnolive by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL