The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Shattering Minds Part One & Reception (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
All sent... thanks.

Having some probs with clips, but they'll be with you once I sort it out.

Manuscripts sorted and out.

Cheers.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Any update on the reception supplement? I've still not been able to make it work effectively and was hoping that the supplement would have some more ideas that would help.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
I have just ordered reception, and I have to say I waited but my excitement peeked, if it is anything like as good as it sounds I will be thrilled.

My review is pending receipt. I want to put out a proper review of this product I don't think it has been done quite properly yet.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Any update of the reception supplement, August 3rd you said it would be out on friday...i guess you didn't say which friday Smile

really hoping there is some good info/ideas in the supplement as currently it seems to be unusable for me, I'd really like to turn that money I spent in to something that I use.
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
I have had the supplement for a while now, not sure why you have not had it yet, have you tried to PM y2john?
I know he's been really busy as of late, so best thing is to send him a PM as he always seems to get back in touch quickly. I will PM him for you to get things moving.

Rob.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Has anyone been receiving my recent emails??

I have not heard back from many, and am unsure if my emails have been getting through, I would love to hear from others so that I can be sure.

Cheers.
Mentalism
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Mentalism
Hi

I just want to know if anybody get the update of the reception supplement (video clips) as Y2John promised?
I did not receive mine until today and I do not know why!

Thanks

Markus
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
I did quite a while back, though I know their was some problems going on that was making it hard for him to get them out to everyone.

Rob.
Frank A. Glastone
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Frank A. Glastone
I have not received any video files but did get sent an additional PDF to do with reception, I don't care for a video though as the method is so easy and simple.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Just an update for anyone who may care. I have never received the supplemental content for Reception (not a video nor pdf). I have conversed with y2john numerous times via PM on the Café and he has promised numerous times to provide the supplemental content and has failed to do so, and my last two PM's to him have gone unanswered. Reception is completely useless to me as I explained to him in PM and he then promised that there was the supplement to come that would improve reception and make it more usable for me, again no supplement to be found, no communication back from him for over a month now. I'm not impressed.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
I have the exact experience Xtasy0 has had, except I gave up PM'ing a long time ago. I never recieved any supplement. And what I have recieved is useless.

Which is a shame because he seemed like a really nice guy.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Hey...

Xtasy0 it seems you forget to mention the whole extent of our conversations. I stopped looking over your PM's as they are always the same thing and no matter how often I send you the files you say you have not got them etc. Im not sure how many times I can say and do the same things.
Im sorry that you find 'Reception' useless, it is something that has served me well and continues to do so, and I'd love for you to be able to take advantage of it... from our conversations it seems you have not actually tried it, and I would definitely recommend doing so as you'll see just how effective it really is in real world use.

Jon Hackett, I'm sorry that you are still waiting on the supplementary files, I have no excuse for why you have not received them, I will rectify this.

I have tried to send the files multiple times to Xtasy0 but he continually states that he has not received them, for reasons that I truly do not know. Would it be possible for another who has the files to send them his way?
I cannot see how the files have not been received, but if another also tries to send them his way that'd be great.

I'll be in touch via email Jon Hackett.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Quote:
On 2008-10-23 06:05, Y2John wrote:
Hey...

Xtasy0 it seems you forget to mention the whole extent of our conversations. I stopped looking over your PM's as they are always the same thing and no matter how often I send you the files you say you have not got them etc. Im not sure how many times I can say and do the same things.
Im sorry that you find 'Reception' useless, it is something that has served me well and continues to do so, and I'd love for you to be able to take advantage of it... from our conversations it seems you have not actually tried it, and I would definitely recommend doing so as you'll see just how effective it really is in real world use.

Jon Hackett, I'm sorry that you are still waiting on the supplementary files, I have no excuse for why you have not received them, I will rectify this.

I have tried to send the files multiple times to Xtasy0 but he continually states that he has not received them, for reasons that I truly do not know. Would it be possible for another who has the files to send them his way?
I cannot see how the files have not been received, but if another also tries to send them his way that'd be great.

I'll be in touch via email Jon Hackett.

the last pm I received from you said you would send me a link to the files in an email, I never received that email, btw I have no issues receiving any other emails and I check my junk mail folder in outlook as well as my isp's spam filter regularly for anything that might have gotten stuck. it's funny how there was absolutely no issue receiving the first email with the original ebook and then all of a sudden you said you were having trouble with your email and that is why the supplement hadn't been received, I even suggested ways of hosting the files online or the video online so the email you were sending wasn't too large for peoples mail servers, obviously that worked well.

the second last pm I sent you I suggested just putting the link to the files in a pm on here since I know for a fact that pm's work on the Café (as long as you read them I suppose) and that would avoid any email troubles (you stated previosuly that you were having email trouble). there was no response to that pm, so here we are.

how do you suggest trying an effect that I can't even get to work in practice? how much sense does that make? I've attempted to do the work in the same venue's I'd be performing the effect in (different lighting, different amounts of pressure, different spots on the skin etc) and it has not worked as advertised, therefore I am not confident that this would work in the real world, which is what the supplemental content was apparently supposed to help resolve.

It's very telling that you decided to start ignoring my PM's, especially since I bought a $40 ebook from you which is of no use to me. definitely great customer service.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Sorry to drag this back to the top but there is no use sending a PM as they are being ignored.

I am still waiting for some kind of reply Y2John... is the way you are acting an appropriate way to act as a professional who is selling their material to other mentalists? there were various options I suggested in my pm's to resolve the issue but all has been ignored. Since I have no recourse through paypal at this point I am looking to you, as the seller to make things right, but so far it does not appear that you are willing to do that.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Xtasy0 I have said all I need to via PM, and so have had to resort to ignoring you as it seems you just don't listen or understand.

Also you make it sound like you have not received what you paid for, when infact that is not the case at all as you very well know.
Everyone who purchased 'Reception' has in fact received it and that I am 100% confident on.

I really have no more time for you, you can continue to come on and say what you will, aswell as PM as much as you like... of course I have not been receiving any PM's from you, but nevermind I guess.

When it comes to paypal, I'm not sure what you are wanting from paypal, especially seeing as you have received what you paid for and that is 100% for sure.

Anyway drag this up as much as you like, you simply have not been wronged and are going on about an addendum that was not gonna be for everyone anyway, it was more for a couple who were having difficulty and so I decided to try and help out, you being one of them.
I have tried to help via PM, and we have had quite a few exchanges, but I have to admit I find it hard communicating with you as you never seem to grasp or understand anything other than what you want to.

I am in no way hiding from this thread, but you will not be seeing me reply in here no more simply because their is nothing for me to say.

Cheers.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
That is kind of funny that you say you said all you needed via PM, since your last PM to me was

"I sent it out the other day, did you receive it? If I don't hear back I'll be re-sending to make sure."

I replied to that but you never read the reply, so how do you know that I don't listen or understand? how is it that I can answer your PM, you never bother to read my answer, and then you claim that I don't listen to/understand what you are telling me.

and then there was the PM I sent 2 weeks after that one which you never read either, but that is certainly because I don't grasp/understand what you are telling me...right

certainly I received the original ebook, no doubt about that. the issue I have is that it didn't work as advertised for me, infact it didn't even get close to working as advertised and I PM'd you in regards to getting the supplement as you had posted on the Café that there would be a supplement sent out for purchasers of Reception it certainly didn't seem to be "for a couple who were having difficulty" since you posted about it on here indicating it would be sent to all purchasers of the effect.

you don't have any time to right a wrong for a paying customer, that is beautiful.

I wish you well in your future endeavors.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Shattering Minds Part One & Reception (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL