The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » A New Article About Magic on the Internet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

loyaleagle
View Profile
Special user
Montgomery Village, Maryland
567 Posts

Profile of loyaleagle
Today I had this article published on MakeUseOf.com. I want to hear your thoughts about it. Do you agree with what I had to say? Any ideas that go further than the article? Let me know.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/internet-ma......-parlor/
Visit my blog: ScienceIsMagic.com
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Good job on the article. It should be helpful to many.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
loyaleagle
View Profile
Special user
Montgomery Village, Maryland
567 Posts

Profile of loyaleagle
Thanks for the good review...

Here's the digg link....had some connectivity problems so I just created it last night: http://digg.com/odd_stuff/Internet_Magic......e_Parlor
Visit my blog: ScienceIsMagic.com
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I thought it was well written, informative and very respectful! I imagine someone just getting into magic would definitely benefit from having read it. I don't think there's anything that could be disagreed with in there. It reads like it's from someone who has a genuine interest and respect for the subject.

In terms of what you could add? Well I guess that depends on how much time you want to spend on it (lol). I suppose a very light overview of the different branches that exist within magic and a brief blurb of each. Maybe even a few of the well-known magi that specialize within each of those areas.

Good job sir,

James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » A New Article About Magic on the Internet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL