The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Bazar de magia brass cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of Daren
So I have purchased some brass cups from bazar de magia and I have noticed some tiny black spots only on 1 cup and only very slight, my question is are these made from real brass and what is the best way to get rid of these black spots?
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
I currently own a set of the Brass cups from Bazar De Magia. You might try "Brasso", but it may not do any good. The cups are "cheapies" & dent pretty easy as well. My goal is to use them to, hopefully, make enough money to buy a good quality set in the near future. Whatever you do, stay away from the Penguin cups! Somewhere on here, sometime back, I asked about the quality of them (Penguin) & got a lot of feedback, none of it positive! S.R.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24223 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Brasso should work if the cups have no lacquer on them. Flitz is also a good polish. DO NOT USE TARN-X.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of Daren
Will these cups go a drakish brown over a period of time of no cleaning?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Bazar de magia brass cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL