The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Libra.

Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
Taurus!!!!
Rich Fredeking
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1900 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I don't believe in Astrology. I'm a Virgo, and we're very suspicious...
Coram Deo
Supriemer
View Profile
New user
South Bend, IN
50 Posts

Profile of Supriemer
Cancer....uh, that doesn't sound good! Smile
"Kristopher Supriemer"

"Good things come to those who wait...but only what's left by those who hustle."
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Closed Smile
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
"NO STOPPING-- Dangerous Animals"

Smile

-bigwolf {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
This - £.

Seriously though, I don't really believe in astrology, but isn't it strange how people fit in with their astrological sign? Mine's Gemini. Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Libra: Out of all the Zodiac signs, Libra is the social butterfly. (umm okay that's true)

It also means that I have the scales of justice and usually fight for the rights of the underdogs.(oh that's true too)

Libra also means I argue with myself and weigh things back and forth: "I should do this...but on the other hand I could do it this way". (Umm okay true again)

Not that I really believe in this stuff however!! (at least only the good stuff.. I would vehementely deny it if it was bad!!)

I can see why mentalists do so well at cold readings..people always want to hear nice things about themselves. Smile
Ian_B
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Ian_B
Scorpio Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3754 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Not that it matters, but... Pisces and according to the Chinese, year of the Rat.
:)
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Virgo.

"Virgos tend to be neat and organized"

....which to me is proof that one should not value horoscopes too much...or at all :o

Kaj :o)
Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
259 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
Steve, that sounds fishy to me. I'm a Pisces also.
Cheers!
Phil
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Aw shucks, all right... I'm a Scorpio. I don't really believe this stuff though. That means I should be a suspicious, paranoid egomaniac that loves the supernatural and am the most likely sign to be murdered! Smile Hey, wait a minute... maybe there is something to it after all!

-bigwolf {*}

MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Gemini, although I'm in two minds about this!
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Well, it looks as if I am the first LEO to log in. Actually it depends which Astrology chart you look at my birth date is 23 July so some times it's Cancer (I think the term is a CUSP).
As for my favourite sign ..it's probably

50% OFF Marked Prices.

Howard Smile Smile Smile
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
574 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
And it appears I am the only aquarian to respond to this thread. Here's the 4-1-1 on aquarians:

Aquarius is the eleventh Sign of the Zodiac, and Aquarians are the perfect representatives for the Age of Aquarius. Those born under this Sign have the social conscience needed to carry us into the new millennium. These folks are humanitarian, philanthropic and keenly interested in making the world a better place. Along those lines, they'd like to make the world work better, which is why they focus much of their energy on our social institutions and how they work (or don't work). Aquarians are visionaries, progressive souls who love to spend time thinking about how things can be better. They are also quick to engage others in this process, which is why they have so many friends and acquaintances. Making the world a better place is a collaborative effort for Aquarians.

The Sign of Aquarius is symbolized by the Water Bearer. In much the same way that the Water Bearer brings that precious liquid as a gift, Aquarians shower the world with their thoughts and new ideas. Luckily for Aquarians (and the rest of us), they are at a near-genius level, so their minds churn out some amazing things. Their thought process is also inventive and original. While Aquarians are happy to bestow these ideas as a gift with no strings attached, they are much happier when the rest of the world agrees with them. Naysayers will quickly find out that Aquarians can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree. Yes, these folks can be quite fixed in their opinions, in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign. Even though Aquarians are happy to give, and they do, it's often on their terms and within their comfort level. Generally, that means ample space, since these folks are freedom-loving and individualistic and need to roam (and yes, they do enjoy travel). While Aquarians are generally sympathetic and compassionate, they like it when things go their own quirky way. Some might call their behavior eccentric (and they would be right), but when you consider that the Aquarian's heart is truly in the right place, a few oddities should be overlooked. In their own way, Aquarians treasure their many friends and acquaintances and want to give back as much as they can.

My chinese sign is the year of the Rat.
Figures. Smile
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Quote:
My chinese sign is the year of the Rat.
Figures. Smile

:bg: Hmmm, mine is strangely applicable too-- year of the snake. A scorpion and a snake? Maybe someone is trying to tell me something... Smile Smile Smile

Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5402 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I’m a Pancreas!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
Harry
If you are a pancreas, even though I don't get taken out much any more, I guess that would make me an appendix.
Steve Smile
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5402 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Steve,
Smile Smile Smile Smile
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL