The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Aquarius
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Bozo, the clown.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Out for Lunch

Pisces and Dragon
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I'm a Leo as I said before but I forgot to mention I'm a Dragon.

I am most attracted to Virgo, Pisces, and Capricorns.

I bump heads the most with Aries (They're too Opinionated / Head-Strong) for me. With Scorpios it's Love/Hate. I give everyone a fair chance that's just based on my experience. I've done charts for people and have SERIOUSLY studied it for about 16 years.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Sagittarius in the Chinese year of the Hare.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Slippery When Wet.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Question Authority
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Caution: Lobster Crossing
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Libra
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Aquarius. Zesty, horny, stubborn and naturally curious. I don't believe in astrology though.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Triple LEO. Sometimes it’s a b****. Not for me of course, just everybody who has to deal with me! LOL

To add to the fire, I have a completely RED aura!

Justin

PS: (And I know what you're thinkg "ah, that explains it!-lol)
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Cancer on the cusp of Gemini, year of the Cock.
And all of it actually fits.
Gwyd
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2826 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
"This is a Dark Ride!"

Actually, Scorpio. But I don't really know anything about the sign.
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Cancer with ascendant in Leo! X I want to believe..
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Aries
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2007-05-14 11:49, Justin Style wrote:
Triple LEO. Sometimes it’s a b****. Not for me of course, just everybody who has to deal with me! LOL

To add to the fire, I have a completely Red Aura
PS: (And I know what you're thinkg "ah, that explains it!-lol)

Like you Justin, I'm VERY LEO. I'm a "Double Leo", my Sun, Ascendant, are both in Leo, so I get along really well with them. You see unlike most people I have SERIOUSLY studied this, and I've done charts and readings and yes I'll admit I use Cold Reading Techniques, as in the past I use to have OVER 20 books and I know a lot of the concepts, and Lingo. I run 3 groups on yahoo, and one is

http://groups.myspace.com/MagicByEddiniOfPortsmouthNHFanClub

My Atrology Group Is ...

http://groups.myspace.com/RomanticandSe**alAstrology

I've had my chart done and have had readings. I know MOST I'm quessing are skeptics and may laugh at my belief in it. Please don't. I respect your beliefs, and just do the same for me. Believe it or NOT, I'm open-minded but a bit skeptical especially being a Magician Catholic. Yes I saw Randi's experiment in the glass room. I KNOW and get Cold Reading too. Being a Catholic, I hate that it's considered "Occult" & "New Age". I see it more as a Science, Psychology, and Self-Help. I DO NOT believe in "Prediction Astrology", and I FIRMLY believe in FREE WILL. I do think it is accurate, as far as personality profiling though in what is called a "Natal Chart". I DO NOT go for the "Daily Horoscopes" you see in newspapers and T.V. guides. That's B.S. I'm mostly into Natal Charts, Composite Charts, where two lovers have a chart done based on there midpoints, and Synastry, where your planets fall in the other houses, how they aspect each and vise-versa. Yes I've read about my chart it went into detail, more than what is Cold Reading or even coincidence. I lost a parent (my dad) at a young age. I found out I had more than most families, skeletons in the closet as far as my family. You also have to few the intensity of something. It might read you're very creative. Hell, that'll fit anyone. You look though at HOW MUCH is your creativity.

Another thing a lot of people don't understand Astrology. Most people know just their Sun Sign. Your B-DATE in other words. Like I'm a Leo. I'm 8-19-1976. Of course just reading your Sun Sign (The Main You) it'll be very generalized. You also have a Moon Sign (Your Inner, Emotional, and subconcious Self). You also have a Ascendant (Your Outer-Self and how people see you). Your Mercury Sign (How You Think and Communicate), Venus Sign (Pleasure, Love, Romance), Mars Sign (Your Temper, Sexual Appetite, Assertiveness)...etc. You see it's like a puzzle. Just knowing your Sun Sign, is just a PIECE of the puzzle. http://www.astro.com, is the BEST Astrology Sight. You get charts (not the whole thing) but a lot of information for free. You need to know your D.O.B., time of day (within a half a hour AT LEAST), city, state, and country you were born in. Most will find if they go to that sight, go to where the "Free Samples Are), type in your birth info, you'll see it's pretty accurate at least 80%, I'd think, and NO, not just generalizations.

Anyway I forgot who first started this thread, Ellen I think her name was, and lots have "For Fun" replied, as did I, but I DO take it seriously. A lot of my Mentalism I do Astrology stuff in. Get this it's weird, I'm really not good with names. Faces and Signs I'm good with though. It's eerie, someone like 10 years ago will have told me there sign, and I haven't seen them for years. Anyway they'll forget like way back 8 years ago they told me their sign, and after seeing them for so long in the middle of doing my Magic, I'll be like "Look into my eyes", and I'll get all serious and intense and I'll say "think of your sign". Then I'll be like "Yes I'm getting very Strong Pisces Energy. You're a Pisces". I'm telling you THEY FREAK. You cannot get much stronger Mentalism than that. I've even gotten strangers. As far as remember I get 7-8 out of 10, which is really good. I'll then give them a generalization plus some cold reading about them, and their sign. For strangers I do use trickery and I'll use the Banachek Small Picture Duplication "Peak". People FREAK. It's so easy, doesn't take props, and is VERY STRONG.

Anyway for those into Astrology or know about it, my birth info is. In Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., I was born August 19, 1976 at 6:40 AM. My Planets are as follows

Sun-Leo
Ascendant-Leo
Moon-Gemini
Mercury-Virgo
Venus-Virgo
Mars-Virgo
Jupiter-Taurus
Saturn-Leo
Chiron (A Asteroid) - Taurus

Of course you have a Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto Sign, but they stay in signs for years, so they aren't "Personal Enough", so I don't go into that, I DO however look at what houses (there's 12 houses, in which is rarer cases some signs on the cusp of each house are Intercepted as they call it) the planets are in and how they aspect each other. Anyway as you can see I'm VERY Leo, Virgo, with a Hint of Gemini in me. I find that to be accurate.

You know what I wish? I wish there was more bios on Magicians that are well known that have their B-Dates in them. I know Michael Ammar is a Cancer, Vernon was a Gemini (A LOT of Magicians are Geminis as it is a very smart, intellectual, funny, glib, talkative, and multi-tasked sign, Gemini is like 5/22-6/22, that's another thing it isn't set in stone as each year is different. It depends too on the time of day. One year Virgo will start at 5:16 AM on 8/22, then another year it'll begin at 4:20 PM on 8/23 THAT'S WHY you need the time os day). Like me Daryl and Randi are Leos. Richard Osterlind Is A Pisces as is Derren Brown, they are the most Psychic (intuitive) of the signs I wish I knew the signs of my favorites like Darwin Ortiz, Bill Malone, Jay Sankey (I'm guessing he's a Aqaurius or has that strong influence in his chart, as he's really original, eccentric, and maybe even rebellious), Banachek, , Max Maven, and so on. It would be cool, if they came out with a "Book of Magicians", book every 5 years with like 3-5 pages of BIO on each Magician with their basic info, D.O.B., Where they're from, Height, Eye Color, fav foods, pet peeves, how they got started in magic, they're major influences...ETC...ETC. Maybe people will know the D.O.B.'S or at least B-Day of some of the Magicians I listed above.

Anyway just my Humble Opinion of Astrology, Ed, (Eddini).
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
So to those who haven't responded, "What's YOUR Sign?" Also those who KNOW a bit about astrology and know there charts, what sign is your planets in, and what house is each planet in? Just tell me what you know, Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2827 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
I'm a Virgo, born in the year of the Dragon.
Cardamagically,
<<<KRaZy4KaRdZ>>>DOM
:) Smile
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Gemini... fire dragon... born on one of the hottest recorded days in england...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Aquarius all the way !!!

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL