The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Virgo the Virgin. At least half of that is true!
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Leo, year of the Rabbit. My Lion is always trying to eat my Hare! Maybe that's why I'm balding.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Prototype Aries...Back Off!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1312 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Quote:
On 2007-05-31 17:30, Doug Higley wrote:
Prototype Aries...Back Off!

Prototype...wow that means you're like the first one! Smile

Pisces here.
Sent from my Typewriter
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Scorpio...VERY Scorpio. Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yep...I am not the first one though I feel like it most times...Prototype as in 'just fashioned after'...Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2722 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I'm aries born on March 21st so another cusper (Iknow not aword but oh well) Born in the year of the rabbit. So I'm a butthead that multiplys and smells fish like? LOl Not a good picture.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3349 Posts

Profile of gaddy
This is obviously refering to some other sign, not mine........
Smile

Quick temper and a biting tongue, often speaking before giving forethought to the full effect of their words.

Their own, intensely fierce rage may pass quickly, but the stinging of their comments often remains embedded in the minds of others.

They are quick to jump on inadequacies of others while unaware of their own. Critical of others, yet expecting full recognition of their own efforts.

They can be exacting, and inconsiderate in their work life, while boastful and extravagant in their private lives.

They are quite superstitious, also very restless people- always wanting to know what is "going on" like a Mrs. Grundy. They become quickly bored when they are surrounded by people or situations they are not interested in.

They have a tendency to be unconcerned or seem unaware of the thoughts and feelings of others...

Main negative traits : exaggerating, blunt, impatient, pushy, tactless, stupid, irresponsible, talks too much.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
My sign is Pyrex, I was a test tube baby.

Scorpio really, sorry.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2007-06-01 18:59, gaddy wrote:
This is obviously refering to some other sign, not mine........
Smile

Quick temper and a biting tongue, often speaking before giving forethought to the full effect of their words.

Their own, intensely fierce rage may pass quickly, but the stinging of their comments often remains embedded in the minds of others.

They are quick to jump on inadequacies of others while unaware of their own. Critical of others, yet expecting full recognition of their own efforts.

They can be exacting, and inconsiderate in their work life, while boastful and extravagant in their private lives.

They are quite superstitious, also very restless people- always wanting to know what is "going on" like a Mrs. Grundy. They become quickly bored when they are surrounded by people or situations they are not interested in.

They have a tendency to be unconcerned or seem unaware of the thoughts and feelings of others...

Main negative traits : exaggerating, blunt, impatient, pushy, tactless, stupid, irresponsible, talks too much.

Well you don't mention any sign. Well the getting mad quick and Impulsively while being a bit boastful sounds just LIKE Aries. Houdini was a a Aries, (3-24-1874). The intense rage sounds a lot like Scorpio, but the fact it says you get over things fast suggests ARIES. So RTFO !!!

Oh yes you know how we have like LOL, LMAO, BRB. Well I just MADE ONE UP OF MY OWN. YES use it just remember WHERE and more importantly WHO you got it from It's...

RTFO

(R)ock (T)he (F)*ck (O)n

Like it?

Well RTFO then ... Oooooowww!!!

Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
PutASpellOnMe
View Profile
New user
OK
27 Posts

Profile of PutASpellOnMe
Virgo!! In western astrology the sun is in the sign of Virgo from August 23 to September 22.

LOL as I recall my 9 y.o. asking me what my sign was one day. I told her "Virgo." She looked at me puzzled and said, "You're not a virgin, you had me, didn't you?" After laughing, I realized Oh crap, my 9 YEAR OLD knows what a virgin is. Not funny then! She is 16 now.

Virgois a constellation of the zodiac. Lying between Leo to the west and the Libra to the east, it is one of the largest constellations in the sky. It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica.

The star 70 Virginis is one of the first known extrasolar planetary system with one confirmed planet 6.6 times the mass of Jupiter.

Who exactly Virgo was considered to represent is uncertain; in history, it has been associated with nearly every prominent goddess, including Ishtar, Isis, Cybele, Mary, Mother of Jesus, and Athena. Virgo may also feature, along with Ursa Major, and Ursa Minor, as part of the source of the myth of Callisto, either as Callisto herself, or as Hera. Persephone (who in some mythologies, notably the Eleusinian Mysteries, was considered to be a form of Demeter) is often mentioned as well, Virgo being visible mainly in the spring months when she was believed to have risen from the underworld.

Traditional
Virgo Traits

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative
"A friend is a present you give yourself"
PutASpellOnMe
View Profile
New user
OK
27 Posts

Profile of PutASpellOnMe
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27242 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Virgo, year of the Rat.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
PutASpellOnMe
View Profile
New user
OK
27 Posts

Profile of PutASpellOnMe
I am year of the Boar/Pig!

Quote:
On 2007-07-03 19:52, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Virgo, year of the Rat.

enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
.mine is Cancer , I do occasionally read the horoscopes but don't follow them close
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Quote:
On 2007-05-31 16:56, Andi Peters wrote:
Virgo the Virgin. At least half of that is true!

that's true for many I know one myself LOL its a secret on here LOL
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9497 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
This is thew voice of reason speaking. I can't believe that magicians are so.... you know. Here is the problem with all that sign business.

We have leap years. That means there is not an exact number of rotations of the earth in a given time - therefore everything... and I mean everything... shifts a little each year... So a thousand years ago I would have been a Scorpio but because everything has shifted, today I am a Sagittarius even though I was born in the middle of November.

I bet I can read the horoscope of a different sign, on any given day, and if I don't tell you... you'll believe it's you. Try it. tell someone who believes in this stuff that you'll read their horoscope and in the most convincing mannor, read the wrong one. I'm willing to bet they never tell you that you read the wrong one.

For example: You are smart, a problem solver, have a good way with people, and things are looking up. Travel may cause anexiety today. You will feel better after a short break. That applies to all of you. C'mon... Didn't Houdinis quest for the Psychic Phenon teach us anything? Do you really believe John E talks to the dead?

And another thing... If I'm ever hypnotised I promise I will never appear to have lived several lives as a rich and famous person from antiquity, either.

Signed, Stan from Southpark
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
What is scary is some of the zodiac things seem to reflect what is going on in your life & the way you are.one is true about a freind of mine ,shure wish it was wrong.makes it hard to relate ,anny way I still love this person.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9497 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
What's even funnier is that you can go to two different astrologers or two different fortune tellers and each person will give you a different "reading" which will have diametrically opposing scenarios. If there was a real science to any of this stuff we would all know when not to leave the house & we would all be rich, there would be no wars, people would never die from car accidents, The phrase "In the wrong place at the wrong time" would have never been coined, because we would all know how & when to avoid conflict and we would all migrate to the style of living that automatically brings us happiness and wealth. Superstitious ideas should have disappered with the dark ages. Do you know there are people alive today who believe that magicians are doing the devils work? There are people alive today that believe what we do really happens. Sounds silly right? And maybe to them, astrology sounds silly. I believe in making your own path. I don't believe in Voodoo (although the power of suggestion is a pretty good force, if it works to your advantage).

continue...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27242 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Amusing to hear what could almost pass as a voice of scepticism here among magicians.

Fine, do we wish to discuss the benefits of manipulating subjective realtiy? No?

Okay now try saying what you want to ask others to believe that you might believe were true as if you were a magician.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL