The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I find many not shure of themselvs .lacking the outgoing personality.I do like a expressive person. if not you up there in the world there will be someone?? I pray for you & othere to be happy in your lives
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
We need to see your work on video .most want to see results. sounds like your saying many of us are B.S.ers LOL get onto the stage & show your skills.I`m working on that .I have my 2nd show scheduled this week. I will share my first show on video tape9to close freinds) so you see how funny it is(goof ups & flashing) LOL LOL .many say I did well for being a starter.

Okay now try saying what you want to ask others to believe that you might believe were true as if you were a magician.
[/quote]
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
What would a person who could do real magic think about ... or do when they wanted accomplish...

that is the perspective I'm suggesting folks consider.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Be neat to do that ,I`d use it for the good of man kind.one wish is that is to make some one that used to really think of me realize true love is in indiana waiting for them. you know who who you are.
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Remember the comunication statment thread your in ? put that advice to use LOL
be expressive ,that wins them over fast. sharing things like magic helps open you & people up to a good time where ever your at. I have been seeing that in my travels.not to mention getting better with my hands in handling things.doing my repair work has been easier since I can hold things in tight better places in cars & mowers.didnt know that this is a benifit in socal interaction ,& dexterity of the hands.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
We all have our beliefs. I'm somewhat skeptical. I DO NOT believe in John Edwards, Uri Gellar, Sylvia Brown, Benny Hin (Though I am Catholic, Christian), and have seen the power of prayer, to me though tyhat's different. I do, do readings. I add cold-reading plus my intuition. I gotta tell you though, I've hit on multiple things with people that's NOT just coincidence. I'm NOT Psychic. When people ask, and THIS IS THE TRUTH as I believe it, no fancy wording I say to them

"No I'm not Psychic. I just use my intuition. We all have it, just others a little more than some".

As far as Horoscopes as I wrote above you know in the paper, the T.V. Guide...etc, I DO NOT follow NOR do I believe in them. I'm more into charts, you know the SERIOUS Astrology. A person's natal chart. Fot that you cannot just know your sign, but the D.O.B. Time of Day, City, State and Country. With that you deal with houses, planets NOT JUST SUN. With a Birth Chart it covers EVERYTHING in a person's life. I've had mine done. To me it hit on stuff, that WASN'T (remember I'm a Mentalist too) just coincidence or generalized. Also yes I've read the other side, like twins & Astrology, I've seen BOTH Derren Brown's, and James Randi's things on T.V. However you really got to hear a handful, of what was written, and yes I believe what was written could've stuck to anything. EXCEPT, for Astrology, I'm SO NOT into the New Age age. It scares me, and a lot of it is Satanic. I DO have my strong Religious convictions. That's why EVEN in Mentalism, I wouldn't even do a "Fake Seance". That's just me and my beliefs, Ed, (Eddini).

P.S. Being Intermediate Knowledgable in Astrology I love doing people's charts. Go to http://www.astro.com. You can get 3 like 5 page Chart (Natal (personality), Sex & Love, and how you were as a child) samples provided you know your COMPLETE birth info.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I was born in the year of the COCK, and I am a Libra.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
Virgo...year of Rat.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Let's get back to the original topic. Smile

I am Pisces - year of The Rat.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Scary Librarian
View Profile
New user
Canada
32 Posts

Profile of The Scary Librarian
Leo. Grrrrrrrrr!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your sign? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL