The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » PockeTTopiT System - Victor VOITKO (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
"This gimick will make topit from the pockets of your jacket and shirt in a few seconds."

Sounds like a smart concept, any comments?

http://www.magic-voitko.com/shop/magic-props/pockettopit.php
magicjazzz
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of magicjazzz
You can look review in Genii magazine July 2008 about TopiTPocket.
IN A WORD : USEFUL
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks for sharing. this looks like something I can use too.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
http://www.magic-voitko.com/shop/magic-props/pockettopit.php

I recently bought a set and I really like them. Viktor gives you two large black,one small black and one small white. The material is excellent and holds the pocket open, but is also flexible so that when you sit down it doesn't bulge out.

There is also a black art effect. If you are pocketing something and rest your hand on top of the insert, it looks like there is space between your hand and your pocket. You will not flash. I have been doing a jumbo coin dump from Tenkai and it works really well.

I think this idea is sensational. I was using my pockets before but would flash or have some movement in the pocket if the item was big. The pocket topits solve those problems.

James
ps
Viktor's service is also excellent. I bought another product and was not sure about using it. He wrote me to say he would make a small video for me!
What a great guy!
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Xigual,

Does the package of this topit include the instruction and the example of some routines? or just some basic technique?

Hengky
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I combined a silk ball and thumbtip with two 18 inch silks and a TT streamer [6 foot] Being able to dump the silk ball in the pocket topit just kills!

No flashing. I also bought Viktor's snowstorm fan, just the fan, not the whole setup. It is a pros prop and will last years of regular use. Incredibly well made and a fantastic idea about the snowstorms being already loaded.

James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
This topit is nothing new! acept my advice...

John
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for the review Xiqual, I'll be ordering the topit pocket, sounds very useful
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
James knows what he is talking about especially when it comes to topits and the like.
I will be ordering this one for sure.

Eric
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
Stevens Magic also has this available here in the US:

http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=10454

Bob Phillips
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Stevens is selling it for $42.50, but on Voitko's web site it looks like it comes with his effect "Sticker Coin " for $35.00, but only one PT,

http://www.magic-voitko.com/shop/close-u......iant.php
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » PockeTTopiT System - Victor VOITKO (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL