The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Pimpin' for table hopping or strolling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Its Visible, Looks Nice...I can give a try to this, I'm sure I have great results from it!
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Wayne Kawamoto
I reviewed it and liked it:
http://magic.about.com/od/closeupreviews/fr/090508kranzo.htm

I noticed that I didn't write about angles. Your angles are best from the front. If you're keeping attention away from the cards, you should be fine on the sides. Reset is fairly fast, but you'll have to be out of sight of spectators.

I performed this one for several weeks and it got great reactions. I did it as a lead in to "Extreme Burn." (I acted as if I was done and placed the wad into my pocket and switched it.) The routine worked well, but it ultimately didn't earn a position in one of my pockets.

Now that I think about it, I performed it for my restaurant regulars who are always asking to see something new. I walked over with a deck of cards for yet another card trick and then turned the routine into one with bills.

-Wayne
www.Magic.About.com - Magic News and Reviews
Author: "Picture Yourself As a Magician"
Chicagomagi
View Profile
New user
Riverside, IL
93 Posts

Profile of Chicagomagi
Wayne,
Thanks much for the insight and the link to your review. BTW, I really enjoy your work on About.com. Great stuff.

Thanks again,
Kent
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Wayne Kawamoto
Kent:

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. Any other questions about the effect, fire away.

Best regards.

-Wayne
www.Magic.About.com - Magic News and Reviews
Author: "Picture Yourself As a Magician"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Pimpin' for table hopping or strolling (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL