The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNTII Ken Brooke Copper Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levity
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Levity
Yesterday I got my Ken Brooke chop cup in heavy copper from RNTII. It's fabulous--great weight, great feel and a delight to use. Beautiful craftsmanship. It's a terrific addition to my working collection. Thanks, Jake and everyone at RNTII!

G Smile
"I suggest you watch very carefully..."
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of BCS
Levity,
What drew you to that Cup was it size? Were there any other cups that you were considering? I am looking for a new cup, one that is on the large size to replace an old Tannen’s cup. I do a multiplication routine with 1” balls ending with a lemon for the final load. I have been saving for the RNT2 SBL Strolling Chop Cup (Heavy Copper). I have tried the Johnson Cup and even though I like its feel, I find it to small.
Thanks,
Bruce
Levity
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Levity
Hi Bruce,

Yes, mainly it was the size and the weight. I also liked the sleek shape; I think it will sort of augment the RNTII traditionals when I get them (even though, of course, I'm not using them in the same routine/s). I looked at some other cups, but I kept going back to this one--I don't know, something drew my eye to the sides of it. Now I've got it, I'm more than happy. It's got a really satisfying "sturdiness". And it can comfortably fit a tennis ball for final load.

I've also got the Johnson chop and I agree--I like it, but I wanted something taller and with the wider mouth.

Geoffrey Smile
"I suggest you watch very carefully..."
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of BCS
Geoffrey,

Thanks for the reply, I also want to get a new big cup, I’ll add this to my list. I hope you get your RNT2 Traditional cups soon and let us know about them. I have never seen them in person and I am drawn to them by their shape… just like a sculpture at an art museum.

Thanks,
Bruce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNTII Ken Brooke Copper Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL