The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books/Pamphlets/Notes » » Bernard Sim's Really Linked » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Bernard Sim's Really Linked
---------------oOo-----------------

Effect: Two rubber bands are held, one at the fingertips of each hand. The bands then magically link together and are handed out for inspection. Both hands are shown to be absolutely clean.

-----------------------------------------

Many of you will recall that this effect first saw the light of day in Scott Guinn's book Magishing My Way (see my review elsewhere). The trick was popular enough that Mr. Sim decided to release this to the magic community as a seperate item, and I'm glad he did Smile

What you receive is a small booklet, containing 8 pages of easy to follow instructions. The directions are simple and clear, and have nice color photographs to help you along the path to learning. The booklet is staple-bound.

As I stated in my review of Guinn's book, I think this trick is way cool. First, it's easy to do. Second, and even more important, it makes use of a very common household item, the rubberband! What could be more innocent?

You receive everything you need, except the rubber bands. A strong effect that is easy to do. Worth your consideration. Smile

My rating:

Available from your favorite dealer. Dealers should contact Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc., http://www.murphysmagicsupplies.com
Dealers call toll free: 1-800-853-7403

Suggested retail: $12

You can contact Bernard Sim directly at: magicdow@singnet.com.sg
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books/Pamphlets/Notes » » Bernard Sim's Really Linked » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL