The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hiho from good old Germany! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

olaf911
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
104 Posts

Profile of olaf911
Hello everyone!

My real name is Olaf Stelzner, and, as the headline tells you, I live in Germany. I read the forum for a couple of weeks now and feel the urge to introduce myself after this time. So be it:

I am 45, soon to be 46, and since I was a kid dreamed of being able to work magic. Well, who does not? Smile
Anyway, now settled in life with family and all I suddenly felt the rush to magic again after decades of learning, educating my kids and of course working for a living (as a mathematician, if anyone cares). To tell a long story short, I posess all which is necessary to live and now I am free to do what is fun for me. I dived into card magic, coin magic and very, very much enjoy sponge magic.
What seems to be different in this forum in comparison to some german ones is the gentle tone and respectful advice. This is the reason I will stick to this one mainly. So thanks for all the valuable advices I could already find here, and I hope some time in the future I will be able to pay back what I have learned here.

Cheers,

Olaf
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Olaf:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
724 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi there Olaf. Everyone here seems to be really good to chat with. I've only been here for a short time and I've already learn a bunch.
Take care, Bob.
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome. You will find hours and hours of time to spend here. It is a vast library of knowledge-just ask.
WK
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
So Olaf, where in Germany do you live?

Gruß,
Jeff
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Welcome to the Café. This is a great place where magicians really can help other magicians. I hope you will enjoy it here and get a lot out of it. It has helped me a great deal and I have met some really great people in the process. If I can be of any help to you at all, please just simply let me know. Enjoy and welcome.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
olaf911
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
104 Posts

Profile of olaf911
Thanks for all the kindly replies. I already feel at home here. Smile

@Jeff: I am living in a small town centered between Bremen and Oldenburg. There is 271.81 km road travelling between us...

Cheers

Olaf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hiho from good old Germany! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL