The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Flurescent dancing cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
Does anyone know where you can purchase this prop? its not on the Houcus Pocus site. does anyone who owns one have an opinnion on it?
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
In the newest issue of Genii they talk about them a bit apparantly the juggling community is calling them "flow sticks" or something like that? It was on Eugene Burger/Jeff McBrides discussion at the "live at burning man las vegas" DVDs or something.
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of knmagic
juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
Thanx knmagic ya beat me to it:-)
Son of a Beat
View Profile
New user
Montréal, Canada
77 Posts

Profile of Son of a Beat
In the presentation of the video, there's a link To the Hocus Pocus shop that doesn't offer the product. I guess they are working with the guy (Jeff Lee) to put in on the market eventually.

The effect is killing, it's the dancing cane for the modern world. And you have all the reason in the world to "adjust" the lighting to a specific cue, to enhance the beauty of the fluorescent moving through the air. This thing will save us from the boring white/UV dancing canes. I can't wait any longer... Anybody know about a date?
magiquemaker
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of magiquemaker
Looks great, maybe someone should call hocus pocus and find out when or even if this is going to be available.

Dosn't Hocus Pocus owner post here?

John
MindWizard
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MindWizard
Hello everyone I am putting together an act and I have acquired a sudden liking of the "Dancing Cane" . . I am still searching for the "Fluorescent Dancing cane" (if anyone has any news updates on that and probably Jeff McBride cause he'd probably be charge of those as he is the pretty much grandmaster)

There are two descent looking ones on eBay website I have below the links to both if anyone can toss their comments and feelings that would really be appreciated.

-Daniel
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Neither one...

Get a Precision Magic Dancing Cane. It is the one I use and it is the Best!
See it in action - at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXclXbmKwHw
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Flurescent dancing cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL