We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Pimpin' DVD By Nathan Kranzo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The shops have this now and it's also available direct from Nate ( I have the download, but you can get both or either from Nate
PIMPIN'

There's a thread on the latest and greatest:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

The online demo shows it clearly. You do a card trick ( ambitious, etc. ) and in an instant the deck of cards changes into bills. The change is dramatic.

I made the gimmick up very quickly ( it's easy ) and it looks fantastic.

$1 bills changing into larger denominations is a classic ( starting with Pat Page's Fast Cash ). All the subsequent versions have something going for them.

But I think changing a deck of cards, that you've been doing a trick with, into bills is a more startling effect. Combine it with a Mullica Wallet. The deck and signed selection ( which is 'lost' in the deck ) change into bills. Inside the wallet, where the bills where, is the signed selection. Put the bills into the wallet and move onto the next effect.

What an opener. Imagine strolling, have a card selelcted and do the routine. Everyone in the surrounding area will hear the reactions.

But..better..they decline to take a card ( we've all had this happen ) and you then change the deck into $100 bills. They're hooked for more, or you save face and move on. You can't lose.

This effect is a big winner!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks so much for your kind words Chris!

If anyone has any questions regarding this effect please feel free to email me.

Anybody road test it yet?

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Chris, it's Pat Page's Easy Money. Fred Kapps created Flash Cash.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
That's right. Good man on the credit history!

Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
482 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
I just received my DVD in the mail. This effect has a wow factor to the "enth" degree.

What is it?

Basically, the effect is a visually stunning transformation of a deck of cards, to a fist full of cash.

Presentation?

Nathan presents this as a Ambitious Card...A spectator's selection reappears to the top of the deck, after it has been placed half way down into the pack. After another vanish and subsequent reappearance...The Deck of Cards completely vanishes!! As I mentioned earlier, it is transformed into a stack of cash.

The bills are counted out seperately, leaving no doubt that the Deck of Cards is gone!!

What do you get?

The DVD comes with Nathan's "Demo" performance of the effect in action.

It also teaches you the necessary steps to accomplish the effect.

Kranzo also gives you plenty of good ideas on how to use this effect if the ACR presentation is not your forte.

Nathan goes over the performance aspects again and explains his inspiration for this piece of Magic.

The DVD is approximately 20 minutes in length...which includes the performance and the explanation.

This is a beautifully constructed effect and it is wickedly diabolical in it's simplicity. I give "Pimpin" a huge thumbs up!!
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Mark Williams,

Thank you for the honest review! I hope this effect brings you and your audiences joy for years to come.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone have some stories to share about performing Pimpin'?

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Ok Chris I'll bite.

Not so much a story about performing it but a story about how people are often put off by people who approach them cold. That, and some people just don't know how to be respectful to a stranger who merely wants to share something fun.

Ever approach a group and they look at you like your an ass? And even after introducing yourself they still look at you like they have no idea what you are doing, or why you are trying to communicate with them like humans? If so then you are either a salesman or a magician. : )

I don't know how many times people have shrugged me off or just plain rude to me. Well this new effect is my secret weapon. I walk up with a deck of cards and a big smile on my face and say "Howdy folks! My name is Nathan and I'm the entertainer tonight which means you get some free entertainment. Would you like to see some card magic?". No matter what they answer I change the cards into a bunch of $100 bills. If they say no I say "Really...thats to bad...you could have won a lot of money....and then I walk away. If they say yes then I just say "heck with that lets get straight to the money!", and then I go into a bill effect with one of the bills, or maybe a transpo with a borrowed bill and one of mine etc.

I hope you enjoy this effect.

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17062 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
Ever approach a group and they look at you like your an ass? And even after introducing yourself they still look at you like they have no idea what you are doing, or why you are trying to communicate with them like humans? If so then you are either a salesman or a magician. : )

Hi....I bet you think I'm either a salesman, a magician, or a crazy man...I can assure you, I'm not a salesman... Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I love this effect. Nate's always come up with great card plots, but combining card and cash was incredible thinking.

K_B_G
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of K_B_G
Great thinking with the card to wallet Chris, Very nice logical one two punch!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Pimpin' DVD By Nathan Kranzo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL