The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Vanishing dove cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
brandoncraft
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brandoncraft
I purchased a Dove Bag and an invisible harness from Thomas Clark and I found his customer service and products to be outstanding. Truthfully, I don't know if I've ever had a better customer services experience anywhere. No Joke at all... I hope he can build me a good Dove Cage vanish...someday.

Brandon Craft
http://www.themagicofbrandoncraft.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2008-07-31 17:39, _MB_ wrote:
Thomas Clark is another option. He does awesome work for the price. His site is http://www.magicsax.com. He also can fix you up with any harnesses etc.

Agreed. I have several of his products. Do not let his low prices fool you. Each one consists of high quality material. He is a person that is concerned with his projects. He will also make props that are custom made to fit your criteria. And to top it off, he is an illusion builder that is also a magician/illusionist. It gives him the experience to what you are interested in. I would recommend contacting him first.

Before Thomas Clark is well known to every magician around the world for making illusions of all kinds, remember you read it here first.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Sorry, Haven't looked at this post in quite awhile. As I said, I am sure based on what others have said, that my situation was unique. I have no doubt that Thomas generally makes quality products or he would not have all the endorsements I see all over the Café. It probably was just one of those things, and to be fair, I never contacted him afterwards because of bad experiences with other dealers. I am sure, that based on what people say, had I contacted him, he would have gladly worked something out. That is my loss and I consider it a lesson learned.

I also recently had a bad experience with another vendor mentioned in this post but I will refrain from naming names. When my finances allow I will probably contact Thomas and see about having another Doves to Rabbit made for me as the one I own is entirely too large to handle. I want something more compact. But I do know that when I do use my doves to rabbit, it generally brings down the house so to speak.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
Revmike, I found Thomas to be A+ when it comes to his products and customer service/support. His personal touch makes a big difference.

I have always found that when there is a problem first contact the manufacturer. 99.999% of the time they will rectify the problem.

Max
jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
Magician a.kant making 6 types of Vanishing dove cage for more info contact at rangmagic
Alexo
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
112 Posts

Profile of Alexo
To those who want to order a Chalet Dove to Rabbit and need it soon as possible...
ORDER IT NOW!!!!!
I have a Dove to Dog box (or in my case Doves to Ball Python) and it took me over a year to get it from Chalet. Chalet makes good products but they take waaay too much time to build them.
blackandwhiteillusions
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of blackandwhiteillusions
This seems like the best time of any to make my post =) that big smile is there for a reason!

THOMAS CLARK IS THE BEST!!!

Thomas has far surpassed my expectations in a builder... he has built some AWESOME pieces for me I say all of this and the illusions haven't even shipped yet...

here is my story! please read.

I started performing magic when I was 5 years old like a lot of magicians out there I fell in love and have been doing it ever since. I was doing big shows for the schools, libraries, retirement homes, and private parties I started when I was 5 and went on a small break throughout jr. high and high school... I went into movie making and was fortunate to go into the business while still in high school and full time right when I graduated... long story short I have spent 4 years in the film and tv business producing commercials and tv... and I have been out of magic way to long I missed it... about 6 months ago I started developing ideas for a show and I'm back and as excited as ever!

Here's the good stuff.... I was looking for a builder throughout this journey and right here in the Café and thanks to Kyle Ravin I found Thomas Clark and he is awesome! I spoke with tons of builders I had meetings with some of the biggest names in the building end of the business and I just didn't find anyone I was comfortable pulling the trigger with. The second I spoke with Thomas I knew he was the right choice and I was in good hands... I pulled the trigger on some big illusions a week later and Thomas said I already bought some of the materials! I was so happy and he was right on top of things! He went to work right away sending me emails and video clips of him in the work shop... my family (who is also involved with building the ideas for show) we all crowd around the computer for video updates of Thomas working in the shop not only did we get to see our props being built he discussed why he does what he does every step of the way so you as a customer know the time and quality of workmanship that is put into his work! we also had a ton of laughs as he is very quick witted... I have been so fortunate to have found him and actually the coolest part is that I have been able to meet him in the workshop a couple times this week... I still work in the commercial business right now and happened to fly into the area in which he works... my dad, my girlfriend, and I spent over three hours with Thomas talking about Magic all his projects and looking at exactly what he built for us... we picked colors and sure enough the next morning he had updates!!! After seeing the quality of his work I was so impressed I actually emailed him 3 hours after we left to pull the trigger on two more illusions when we haven't even finished on the first two haha! I even went back a couple days later to look at more color options and he had already begun to build some of our new stuff! he has done all of this in a very timely manner... he respects his clients and the money we spend he always puts us our finances and quality of product first!!! he is a kind man and we are going to do a lot of work together, I already told him that I plan to fly back in the summer and work on some BIG projects together!!!

Thomas Clark http://www.magicsax.com/ is the only way to go!!! I promise you will be sooo happy you did!

Let's re-cap
*QUALITY PRODUCT
*COMMUNICATION
*TIMELY
*AFFORDABLE
* A KIND SOUL

what more can we ask for... I can't think of anything!

shoot me a message if you have any questions, I stand by Thomas Clarks work!!!

Best,
Christian Ford
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
U might have seen the Red Electus or even the Green Electus.
Have you seen the Blue electus?

http://www.avianweb.com/images/birds/par......tion.jpg
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Oops , this message is for another thread regarding electus .
Please delete it. Sorry.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
meekomagic
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of meekomagic
I have worked with doves for over 35 years. Just remember when purchasing an illusion or a prop used in your act, always go for the best. If you can't afford it, wait until you can afford it. If you take care of it, it will take care of you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Vanishing dove cage (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL