The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sisti Brass Cups from RNT2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1808 Posts

Profile of Daren
Well finally received these cups after they were held up in customs for 3 days (sigh!) and another £45 to pay so about $95, but boy were they worth the extra cost, these cups are beautiful, they are the perfect size and weight and are an absolute joy to work with, I have recently also purchased Ammars fab fruit and these fit perfectly inside the cups, dunno if it is me but the illusion when the fruit comes out of these cups looks like the fruit is way too big to fit inside, dunno if this is a plus side of these cups, like I said earlier these are a joy to perform with and something that I am going to cherish for a very long time!!

well done jake and RNT2
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
I love Sisti cups too I share your pain with the customs charges - I've been stung all-too-often.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sisti Brass Cups from RNT2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL