The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I don't care what kind of diet I'm on, the one thing I'll never stop eating is... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
PIZZA
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Beer.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Fresh Fruit.
POOF!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
What kind of diet would forbid fresh fruit?
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
Quote:
On 2008-08-01 10:50, Vandy Grift wrote:
What kind of diet would forbid fresh fruit?

Atkins
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2008-08-01 10:51, Slartibartfast wrote:
Atkins

Really? I always knew I could never do Atkins. Mostly cause of the beer, but now I know I could never do it, I like fruit too.

I've lost over 30 lbs since the beginning of May and I've been a fruit eatin', beer drinkin fiend the whole way. lol!
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
I do like real beer too, but it's never been a staple for me. Besides I don't "go on diets." I either put more fuel in my tank or less. Also, I don't eat with my eyes.
If you ever want to drop ten pounds on the quick eat oatmeal for breakfast and homemade soup for a week. I had some dentil work and dropped weight because I couldn't eat solids for a week.
POOF!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I don't go on diets either. I don't believe in them. The formula to lose weight is not rocket science. Eat less, eat better, work harder. If you work hard enough, you can eat *** near whatever you want, as much as you want.

I do eat oatmeal everyday though, and I drink MGD 64 once in while. But those ae really the only concessions.

I'd also neveer quit steak. Or microwave pork rinds.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
...brains!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Must be on that zombie diet.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is my temper.
"But there isn't a door"
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-08-01 11:10, Vandy Grift wrote:
Must be on that zombie diet.

Nope. Mentalist diet.

greg
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
HA! I should have known. I hear you have been known to "fry" a brain or two, but I didn't know you ate them as well.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Fruit has a lot of natural sugars, I've heard. Chips & salsa for me. Or french fries. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I have an extreme salt tooth.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Everyone is on a diet, it is planed or unplanned but never the less it is a diet. The amount of activity one get on a daily bases, should help determine ones calorie intake.

Because of all the sugar that is being added to just about every food we buy (French fries, refried beans, caned foods of all kind and practically everything severed at a fast food place) to make it more palatable and desirable to the consumer, just eliminating the obvious sugar supplies like sodas, cookies, and deserts one can start losing weight immediately and slowly, without having to make unreasonable sacrifices.

Lately I have noticed that some of the pizza places have added so much sugar to their pizza dough, it tastes like pastry.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-08-01 12:37, Tom Bartlett wrote:

Lately I have noticed that some of the pizza places have added so much sugar to their pizza dough, it tastes like pastry.

Yum! Doughnut Pizza! Yum!

Greg
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Doughnut Pizza!!!
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Laughed my butt off Airship!!!
POOF!
SillverFoxx
View Profile
Loyal user
A Foxx in Her Soxx has...
224 Posts

Profile of SillverFoxx
Kay guys... the secret is, it has absolutely nothing to do with what it is you're eating, and everything to do with how many calories you take in. So, say you were trying to stay within 1400 calories a day; 1000 of those calories could be from McDonald's, and as long as you didn't eat more than 400 calories the rest of the day, you'd still lose weight. See? There's an equation that will help you figure it out...

so keep your beer, fruit (why the heck would you stop eating fruit!?), and pizza!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2008-08-01 17:51, SillverFoxx wrote:
Kay guys... the secret is, it has absolutely nothing to do with what it is you're eating, and everything to do with how many calories you take in. So, say you were trying to stay within 1400 calories a day; 1000 of those calories could be from McDonald's, and as long as you didn't eat more than 400 calories the rest of the day, you'd still lose weight. See? There's an equation that will help you figure it out...

so keep your beer, fruit (why the heck would you stop eating fruit!?), and pizza!

Yes and no. Say you were trying to stay within 1400 calories a day, and you had a Big Mac, a large order of fries, and a large Coke for lunch...good luck having anything at all resembling breakfast or dinner and still coming in under 1400.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I don't care what kind of diet I'm on, the one thing I'll never stop eating is... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL