The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » John Archer's comedy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
I would never take a show from the Castle as if that is how all shows are. I find audiences who attend shows there tend to come with a lot more before show expectations then other venues. Also given the fact that you’re doing shows there night after night you sometimes get repeat audience members and just a few who are not laughing or amazed because they saw the show once, but decided to see it again.

What I have learned from John Archer has truly taken my show to the next level. Educating Archer is by far hands down one of the best comedy DVDs I own. Here’s hoping for another DVD release soon from John.

Cheers
Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
DavidLynn
View Profile
New user
Rural Victoria, Aus-(Oz)-tralia
43 Posts

Profile of DavidLynn
Hey Archini ( I mean John)...

I'll put the question direct to you. Will you and when will you be putting out another DVD??

Dave
archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
307 Posts

Profile of archini
Hi Dave,

Possibly early next year... I have to be honest that I do think that I will struggle to match the first DVD in popularity. Some of the things on ther had 15 years of work in them and to come up with the next material that has had less time to mature is a worry and I may get criticised for it. It's the old 'second album' syndrome. The sensible thing to do is wait 10 years and put another one out... but that might not make me popular either. I feel a little bit in a no win situation. having said that I do have some nice ideas I would like to share but performance wise they have had less time on the streets.

We shall see.

John
DavidLynn
View Profile
New user
Rural Victoria, Aus-(Oz)-tralia
43 Posts

Profile of DavidLynn
Mate, I cant wait and I think I speak for many others also. I know I will buy it purely for entertainment initially, but would also hopoe there is good reference as well. this probably sound weird and stalker like. (I think I would feel that way if some jerk off the internet sent me a message like this) But .... I study your methods very closely and try to find the principles, gee, nearly in every movement and voice inflection you use. Its these principles that I enjoy in watching of all skilled entertainers. I figure if I can catch the essences I can use them to make me as good or better again.

Seriously I am not stalking you. Just studying you.......

Just for info, it was young Scott the first on this post who put me in touch with your video. He's a *** walking advertisement of you. (Now there may be your stalker. - Sorry Scott, 'tis said in jest)
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
John,

If you need paparazzi protection, I wouldn't mind the trip to the UK Smile

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » John Archer's comedy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL