The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Workers vest from buskergear.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I got the maroon regular one. I may get the "elegant" one down the road.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
144 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
As chappley inquired. I am also curious about the topit feature as the elegant vest is designed for button up. Anyone with the elegant have thoughts on topit design (use) with vest buttoned up. Thank you in advance. bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
144 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
I have been in contact with Bobby. He is quick to reply with good customer service. I have ordered a customized Elegant. Looking forward to use. I will post impression upon arrival and use. Enjoy your magic. bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Bill,

Excellent. I am eager to hear your impressions. This does seem like a great product.

Dan.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3298 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'll have to drop them an email about getting one of these in a photographers/cargo style vest. Nothin too fancy. They are much more common and fashionable today than vests. I believe for performers they would be an added useful style to their waldrobe.
Michael Trixx
View Profile
New user
FL Keys Via Cape Cod MA
14 Posts

Profile of Michael Trixx
Can't wait to get my vest! should be here soon, Sounds like its a dream to work with. Anyone got a link to a video of someone doing the flipstick with the ditch?
Abrock-Cadabrock ! , Trixx
Metatron
View Profile
Elite user
Port Orchard, Washington
436 Posts

Profile of Metatron
Could one of you owners describe the Flipstick ditch pocket. I understand it is in the back portion of the vest, but is it a pocket that is open from the top or is it a tube like pocket that you slide the stick into from the side? They show all the other pockets in the pictures on the site but they don't show that pocket.

Anybody know?

Metatron
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
The latter, Metatron.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Jimmy Vee
View Profile
Regular user
Jimmy Vee
173 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Vee
I recently bought a Busker's Vest from Bobby and it is killer. He's a great guy too. Now if I can only harness all it's power!

Jimmy
Scott Horn
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, TX
340 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
Can anyone comment on the colors? I am thinking black goes with everything.. jeans to nice slack and any kind of shirt. Is the red "too casual" ?
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2233 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On 2009-12-19 18:05, chappelly wrote:
Does the Elegant Vest have a topit .On the site,it says that this vest is designed to be buttoned up.Also does it have a large inside pocket?

Thanks

Chappelly

It has two topits.

Is anybody else using the elegant vest?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2233 Posts

Profile of todsky
Just to clarify, I don't have any of these vests, but I'm considering the busker or elegant vest. On the website it says that the Elegant vest has two topits as well.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
Hmmm... I bet I could answer your questions....

Smile

Call or write me anytime!

buskergear@insightbb.com

1(877)291-2734

Best,

Bobby Maverick
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2233 Posts

Profile of todsky
I'll be calling you in the next week or so, Bobby.
Richard Shawn
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Richard Shawn
Which one would be better for table magic at a restaurant? A nicer place with outside access with a view of the ocean.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2233 Posts

Profile of todsky
Sent Bobby an email two weeks ago but haven't heard back. Has anybody heard from him recently? is he still in business?
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2849 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On 2011-07-14 09:30, todsky wrote:
Sent Bobby an email two weeks ago but haven't heard back. Has anybody heard from him recently? is he still in business?

I have been in contact with him regarding a vest...He has gotten back to me every time I contacted him. It took a few days on a couple of occasions but he explained he was out of town. I just received a PM from him here just the other day.
Send him a PM here on the Café, he should get back to you within a day or two. That's been my experience.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5276 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
After two weeks with no response try the phone number he listed above.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
724 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Many of the website's pictures don't load. Can someone post their vest pictures?

Thanks,

Frank
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2849 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
http://www.buskergear.com/shop/?page_id=3&category=4
click on the picture of the vest..then click "next" under the vest to see all the details and colors available.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Workers vest from buskergear.com (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL